Tell us about your favorite songs and music that inspires you.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Galiah
Hey athenacp!
I have been looking at this website constantly for a year and a bit. I have learned so much spiritually from our lady of medjugorje, i have never been there though. I have discovered it all by just browsing the internet by chance :D I just thought i'd let you know that i really enjoy your forum posts, both on this forum and the catholic forum! Your posts are inspiring, you must have a great insight into spiritual matters, Fairplay to you :P

You must listen to your Angels to have such a strong faith!i discovered my faith again through a book about angels, this then led me to discover Medjugorje! I try to pray the rosary as mush as possible and fast, i feel so at peace with myself and god!! I have no worries it is great :D i could go home to heaven tomorrow if i was called, i don't mind! I have little fear of anything, but a huge desire to do good in this life!!

Anyhoo, i thought i would recommend this Book "Angels in My Hair" by lorna Byrne. She physically sees angels everyday and has always done since she was little, she has huge insight on Angels and God. It is great! it opened up my heart to angels and God. I thought you would really enjoy it since you are connected to your Angels! :o .

Thanks again for the great posts and more to come!! :D :P :D :) :P

God bless :D