Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By timberhollow
Wow, it sounds like you were given a very special blessing! My thought is perhaps you had an illness that was healed before you even knew about it.
By Gael
Roonie,

That is so beautiful! What a lovely gift Jesus & Mary sent to you. Just think if you had not been so sad at missing the end of the mass you would have missed out on this. Perhaps the hands carrying you through the lights were the hands of all who helped you on your journey of faith and love for Christ? Perhaps you saw a little bit of what it will be like on the way to Heaven as the angels guide you there? It sounds extraordinarily beautiful...thank you so much for telling us! :D I think the "feet" part was just to get you to open your eyes! Or maybe it symbolizes you travelling around the world to recieve special gifts of the Holy Spirit.
By respond2ourLady
Roonie I'm suppose to being doing housework right now, but when I read your story I stopped my vacuuming for 3 minutes. You had an extraordinary spiritual experience and I believe you. I do not know what the Lord's intentions are for your life in regards to this spiritual phenomenon. But if you have Eucharistic Adoration in your parish, I would recommend asking Him to reveal His message for your life. Or you can sit and wait and hear in front of the Tabernacle. An approved spiritual director would be able to help you discern God's call too.

PS It is unusual behavior for a priest to walk away though.. when you were lying down... That does not make sense to me... (oh well) don't worry about it -- enjoy your spiritual journey :D
By Hopper
That was beautiful Roonie!

Hopper :D