Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By TrustInHim
My Pastor just recently returned from a pilgrimage in Medjugorje. Last Sunday he spoke a little about it. He said that there was definitely something extraordinary going on there. He said he personally believed that he had no doubts that the bishops already have their reports written up to be presented to Rome. He said that it would take awhile to digest all that he and the group of 24 parishioners that went with him experienced while there. I believe he went there with doubts, but it was obvious that he came back in awe. He promised to share his journey with us.

Last year, my husband and I asked him to bless us before our journey to Medjugorje. He did, but said he hadn't gone yet because he wanted to respect the bishop of Medjugorje's wishes. Well, I've been praying like crazy for our Mother to call him there and she sure did. I'm sure many others were praying for him too. Thank you Mother Mary!!

Unfortunately, he wasn't the one to celebrate the 9:00 a.m. Mass this morning, so I'll have to wait until next Sunday to hear him speak again. I'll share with you what he says as I hear it.

Sue