Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By jonboy
I recently went to medjugorje from the 1st till the 6th of august during the youth festival.It was very busy and i decided to climb mount krizevac on the night of the 5th while mass was going on down below.I had been up the mountain many times before but never in my bare feet,so i decided i would go up in my bare feet and offer it up for my brother,i also had a statue of our lady i had bought for my mother in my backpack.I am 33 years old,my brother is 46 years old and recently has not been very well,we have never gotten a long and have had more than our fairshare of fights.Five days after i hiked the mountain my brother walked in to my house asked me to forgive him for hating me and told me he loved me,it seems it`s much easier to love each other than it is to hate,takes up a lot less energy too!
By mommaofflowers
This is beautiful johboy. Praised be Mary and Jesus. I am so happy for you!
By missy
That's wonderful :D !!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!
By marylover
that is wondeful John-boy! Happy for you.
By Cathy B
Welcome to our beautiful forum Jonboy :D

Today I was speaking to our John-Boy in Canada and he will be going to our beloved Medjugore next month.(Lucky duck).

Just wanted to say that our new Jonboy to the forum isn't our old John-Boy

Man, Jonboy, I can't wait to climb that mountiain.. :D

God Bless,
Cathy B

Hail Mary..
By karnala
What a blessing for you and your brother, jonboy, sounds like you have a lot of fun times to catch up on!!