Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By NancyD
Dear Faith Bloggers,
I have a Great Idea!!!! There are many of our faith bloggers who have not been to Medjugorje for one reaso or another. The main reason is money I suspect. Wouldn't it be neat if we could start a contribution fund that would allow someone to go? Maybe a lottery sort of thing The fund would be for only registered faith bloggers on this site. I would love to start something like that. Sean could be the manager of the fund. What do you think???
God Bless, Nancyd
By Patriciadonovan
This sounds like an excellent idea, there are so many on this forum I know with a stong desire to go,I have often thought I would like to help especially those who give so much on the forum, However you must feel the same way. :lol: :lol: Also Sean being Manager of the fund would allow the funds to remain anonymous as Gods Gift to Pilgrims.

What do others feel or thinkl. 8)

God Bless

Patricia
By Apprentice Saint
Good Idea.. I'm sure Our Lady has someone in mind she'd like to go.
By NancyD
Oh, oh, ... Forgot to mention that Sean hasn't seen this idea yet. So I didn't mean to "recruit him" on this. Someone else on the administration could hold the fund. We would have to talk about this as a group.
God Bless,
nancyd
By V madone
Oh,how much I wanna go there..to experience miracles.
By June1
Aww. So sweet. Out of curiosity, I check on my airline's website how much it would cost, and it's around $5,000 from my location. My jaw dropped.
By NancyD
Hello friends

the cost of the pilgrimage if by tour group should be around $1900.00 for one person. This site connects you with Croatian Mir Center with an office in Florida. I have traveled with them and stayed at Two Hearts Hotel. EXCELLENT!

Sean likes this idea of helping someone to go to Medjugorje. We have to figure how to go about it. Small donations could add up fast. I am sure he will help figure this out.
Yours in Faith
Nancyd
By V madone
$1900 per person? Wow, sounds nice. Hope to save some money..and ask GOD to grant some bucks for me then. :D