Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By NancyD
I wonder how everyone is doing in Medjugorje now. There must be many pilgrims who can't get to their foreign homes. Also I am concerned about future travel there. They say this ash cloud could cause problems with air travel for years. I couldn't bear the thought of not being able to return. What are your thoughts about this???

Yours in faith,
Nancyd[/b]
I imagine there are still pilgrims stuck but the flying is already starting to continue in Europe and they are planning to have it pretty much back to normal by the end of the week. Let's just hope and pray that the 2nd bigger volcano doesn't erupt as well!
Dear Friends in Christ,

My husbans and I just got back from Medjugorje. We were stranded in Zurich Switzerland for 6 days. Medjugorje was beautiful. There were thousands of pilgrim and European travelers stranded all over in cities but everyone was trying to make the best of it. I had a sick mother and son @ home and was anxious to get home to them. We were cnacelled 4 times. Very expensive! Nancy I visiteed Two Hearts Htel and saw Lucy. We had an visit with Jocov. It is still very save to go. Just be prepared to stay longer and have extra money. The Blessed Mother never lets us down!!
Love In Christ,
Mrs. Tol