Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By tpangle
btripp1234:

Oh! You stayed with Maria! How much God has blessed you! Going with Maria is like being led around Medjugorje by Fr. Jozo or Fr. Slavko or one of the visionaries. She is truly on the inside track. I miss her so much! I was supposed to visit her in Florida this past year and I didn't get a chance to! I believe she is coming up to my neck of the woods soon, so hopefully I will get to see her in the near future! ....as I read futher you are Sean's mother. That makes a lot of sense. Sean and I have exchaned that we both know Maria! How wonderful! Welcome!

What a wonderful idea taking an add out in the paper! I might do that!

God bless!!!
By starbright
I think the youth festival is not for children but young people i.e. teenagers and people in their twenties. I don't think there are children's activities but perhaps someone here knows better than I
By btripp1234
Hi! The ad I took out in the newspaper did not field me any responses at all. So I am just doing my rosary daily, by myself. It's OK. I love it. Sometimes I say to myself: "I have so much to do! So I need to hurry and say the rosary."

I have made it a priority in my life. Then, when I am saying it, the world slows down and it is just me and the Blessed Mother. I love it!

Yes, Maria is AWSOME! Anyone who knows her KNOWS it's true! She is an inspiration to me!

Warmest regards,
Btripp1234
By btripp1234
Hi everyone! I am planning another trip to Medjugorje again! I am going in April, and will be staying with Maria in her new house there! I am thrilled and looking so very forward to it! Just wanted to share the good news!

Hope everyone is doing well! May the Queen of Peace be with you!!!!

Btripp1234
By timberhollow
btripp1234 wrote:Hi everyone! I am planning another trip to Medjugorje again! I am going in April, and will be staying with Maria in her new house there! I am thrilled and looking so very forward to it! Just wanted to share the good news!

Hope everyone is doing well! May the Queen of Peace be with you!!!!

Btripp1234
Have a blessed trip to Medjugorje. I can't wait to go back.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
How wonderful Btripp! May your pilgrimage be a time of spiritual renewal. Now I know how you came up with your forum name! :D
By mcikath
:) Welcome Btripp to our wondereful Forum , and i am late catching up with this thread, and when i read the news about you going to Medjugorje in April, i was delighted--hope you have a fabulous Pilgrimage, love and peace mcikath xxx
By btripp1234
A warm hello to everyone who wrote to me!

My clock is ticking the hours and days until my departure once again for Medjugorje! It is such a wonderful feeling, to know that I am returning again to this place that the Blessed Mother has chosen. (This will be my fifth trip!)

I am traveling there alone, but will meet some of the people from my Church in Florida who will be there when I get there.

I must remember, upon my return home again, since the urge to return back to Medjugorje will be so strong (as it always is): "Bloom where you are planted".

Returning home has always been the most difficult part of the entire journey, and that one saying has helped me the most upon my return and re-integration back into life at home. I think the Blessed Mother wants us to 'Bloom where ever we are planted', so that we can spread her messages of hope and love to those we come into contact with.

Well, bye to everyone out there!!!

Btripp1234
By LittleRed
Have a wonderful, grace filled time while in Medjugorje Barbara :D ...

And please share with us all about your pilgrimage...I would love to hear about :D ...

Bless, Sharon