Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Munchin
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum and by way of introduction I together with my daughter are group leaders from Limerick City,Ireland and we organise with Our Lady's help 2 trips per year, in May and September respectively departin Shannon Airport.
It is very much a labour of love for us and in turn we have received many blessings and hope to continue on as long as we are needed.
Anyway good to be with you .
God Bless,
Munchin :D
By aoise
Munchin wrote:Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum and by way of introduction I together with my daughter are group leaders from Limerick City,Ireland and we organise with Our Lady's help 2 trips per year, in May and September respectively departin Shannon Airport.
It is very much a labour of love for us and in turn we have received many blessings and hope to continue on as long as we are needed.
Anyway good to be with you .
God Bless,
Munchin :D
Welcome to the Forum Munchin. How wonderful that you take pilgrims to Medjugorje. I hope you will find great support and inspiration here.

Judy :D
By BDouglass
Hello,

I'm studying in England for this year and was wondering if you could give me any suggestions on making a personal pilgrimage to Medjugorje. I've been thinking of going from Split over the mountains, is this good? Any problems to expect on this route?

Also, is it possible/recommended to work out a day when there will be an apparition? I'd love to, but I'm not sure if there would be any hope in even getting inside.

Thanks and God Bless.
By starbright
I understand that Mirjana has her apparition on the second of each month, usually in Cenocolo. I think you have to turn up early to get in but it's a large hall from the videos I've seen.