Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By starbright
You're welcome, Cathy. :D
By PJ
Frances,
What you said about learning to be more loving really touched me and reminded me that this was the main message for me when I went to Medje last year
Mary
By poleksa
starbright wrote:We prayed there and then we all went back to apparition hill for me to try to get up it this time. We agreed that if I couldn’t then I should stop where I was and wait for them all to come back down again. Well you won’t believe it, but even with my bad foot and being as unfit as I am these days, I managed to get up it! I was amazed and so was Helen. At the top is deep deep peace...
Yes, it is really amazing you did it!

I remember how every Easter for the last few years my mother doesn't feel good and she says she can't even go to the Church but at the last minute she gathers all her strength and goes to. How strong and peaceful she feels herself on the next days...

God bless you, Frances
By aoise
Reading your account of climbing Aparition Hill reminded me of my recent trip in May of this year. I was with an American group and had befriended some wonderful ladies from Arizona. One of them, J, managed with some difficulty to get to the top of the hill. She was SO delighted. Two of us helped her down which was every bit as challenging as going up. It was also a wonderful privilege to be able to help another pilgrim. Just as we had our last glimpse of Our Lady, we sang Regina Caeli. The tree of us in the midst of all these other people, singing to Our Lady, knowing that for J, she would be unlikely to pass this way again. It was 'one of those moments' that you treasure forever !

Judy
By rogertc
Frances,

Thank you so much for shareing your wonderful experience at your very honesty and cander in describing your daily dairy in Medjugorje. I felt I was there with you guys. Thank you so much. God continue to richly Bless you.
By starbright
You're welcome, Roger. It's the least I can do for all these people I love on this heavenly forum.