Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Felix
Hy. All you that were on pilgrimage in Medjugorje can you reccommend some reasionable hotel, pansion, motel, guesthouse ecc. in and around Medjugorje.
Tnx. :)
By NancyD
Dear fellow Pilgrims
ok I know am posting this two years later than this post,
but others who look up this subject will find it handy.

I have been to Medjugorje once in 2009. It was September to October 6 I believe. We stayed at Two Hearts Hotel. It was absolutely wonderful! The hotel is immaculately clean and the rooms all have private bath and it's own balcony. It has heat and air conditioning. Very friendly staff. Lucy Paulic, a family owner was so considerate and took care of us pilgrims with love and kindness. The Two Hearts chapel is wonderful and we spent much time in union with our group praying and meditating.

Many nights we gathered on the front or back patio getting to know one another. We had a wonderful view of Cross Mountain and Apparition Hill and is only a short walk to Apparition Hill.

The food was great and plentiful and is served family style. It was such a wonderful place to stay!!! Plan on going this year in 2010. Lucy dear, please get our room ready! God Bless everone at Two Hearts!
By May Lady
I stayed in beautiful air conditioned apartment provided by The Irish Centre for the past two weeks. I was booked for a week but because of the volcanic ash I could not get home. I had no money left but The Irish Centre let me stay on and provided food for myself and my friend. I was treated like royalty and I will never forget the kindness of these people. I will be staying with them every year. Our Lady certainly provided for us with these wonderful people from The Irish Centre. If anyone is interested their booking office telephone number is 00442882241888 and they arrange transport accommodation and food. Thank you Medjugorje Irish Centre.
By MRSTOL
Dear Friends,
We were also stranded but left the day cancelations started and made it to Zurich. We were there 6 days, We went with 206Tours. There were very good. Eva and Rinda were helping us get home. I will go with them again in the future if the Blessed Mother sends me.
Love in Christ.
Mrs. Tol