Messages given to Mirjana on the 2nd of each month.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By MedjAdmin
Today, March 02, 2012, Our Lady appeared to the visionary Mirjana and gave the following message:

"Dear children; Through the immeasurable love of God I am coming among you and I am persistently calling you into the arms of my Son. With a motherly heart I am imploring you, my children, but I am also repeatedly warning you, that concern for those who have not come to know my Son be in the first place for you. Do not permit that by looking at you and your life, they are not overcome by a desire to come to know Him. Pray to the Holy Spirit for my Son to be impressed within you. Pray that you can be apostles of the divine light in this time of darkness and hopelessness. This is a time of your trial. With a rosary in hand and love in the heart set out with me. I am leading you towards Easter in my Son. Pray for those whom my Son has chosen that they can always live through Him and in Him – the High Priest. Thank you."
By Andy08
"Pray that you can be apostles of the divine light in this time of darkness and hopelessness. This is a time of your trial."

Our Lady usually calls this period the time of grace not a time of darkness and hopelessness. I never felt lent was one of darkness or hopelessness but of incubation and longing for the risen Christ. The language is a little concerning but could be just a view of lent and the crucifixtion. Has she ever refered to our times as the period of darkness and hopelessness. I'm not an expert on the thousands of messages but these words seems to be a different position than the --period of grace--statements that she has made for years. Are things changing and moving? Bluecross I believe said, Ivanka will become more active at the proper time. I posted a picture of her from my Oct trip. She is making more public appearances. Are things starting to happen leading up to the secrets or is it my ignorance seeing things that aren't there? Always interested in your thoughts.

Andy
Last edited by Andy08 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Enam60
I longed and am longing indeed to see Our All Holy Mother The Blessed Virgin Holy Saint Mary because I am a strong believer and Her worshipper and I pray to Her everyday Rosary Prayer with my mother everyday if it is possible to Glorify Her And I sing to Her Holyhood many songs and I asked her to accept me and my family all as Her Children And She Answered my prayers with a miracle as follows:-
While I was looking at her holy Photo in my iPad device I asked Her Holyhood to accept me and my family all as Her Children because we are all Her worshippers seven drops of water mixed with oil came out of inside the iPad device to its screen and I have it all dried with my clothes in the beginning I thought it came from my clothes but immediately I recognized it was Our Holy Mother Miracle Saint Mary Praise Our Holy Mother Saint Mary
By julia60
Andy08, you make a very valid point. I tried to inncorporate that aspect of Medjegorje in my reply on your thread about your wonderful gift from Heaven when your medallion turned untarnished and lovely and shiny since your recent visit. Praised be Jesus and Mary.

I probably did not express myself very well by making a comparison about the crosses I have been receiving. I had always heard the Cross was the jewel in the crown and was fascinated that no one twigged where I was coming from on a spiritual understanding for what all these things might mean. My reply was ignored but then where were all the Hosannas when Christ was carrying His cross.

Sorry. Maybe not well expressed again. Anyway; I was watching a video some time recently when Ivan was asked if now after 30 years of Heavely Mother at Medjugorje could there be some changes ie. Christ began His public ministry when He was 30 years old. Would there be any changes. I thought Ivans hesitantion before responding was very telling.

I wonder if we will see 3 years of different style messages maybe not all of them but more in line with the three years of proclaiming the Word of God more intently and then Gethsemmany for the Mystical body of Christ (Catholic Church). Crucifixion, and Ressurection after 3 days. I don't know; but your question has given me the chance to share a thought that has been there on the back burner so to speak lately.

God Bless, and Thank God for His lovely gift to you through Medjegorje.