Share your favorite photos, videos, artwork and other multimedia.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Have you ever prayed to St Padre Pio?

Yes
80%
No
20%
By marylover
thanks Sandy, for thinking of us. A few of us love to get the medals of Padre Pio!!
By Gael
Maryschild wrote:

Thanks Gael, I missed this thread before.
These pictures are awesome!
I was wondering,
do you have a relic of Padre Pio? I hope you do,

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness Sandy, I have to admit the Padre has been good to me, and I have more than my fair share of relics! :D (I have yet to find one of St Rita!..my search continues... :lol: )
By Maryschild
Gael(I have yet to find one of St Rita!..my search continues...

Gael,

This information is above on my reply. :) :roll: :oops: :lol:

E-mail your address for a complete list. On this list are
3rd class relics of St. Rita.

Gift Shop

Our gift shop makes available objects of devotion to Saint Rita.
E-mail us your address for a complete list.
or for information
Phone (215) 546-8333

GIFT SHOP HOURS: to call

Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm

Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm

Sunday: After Mass until 2:00pm

The above is found on-Shrine services
http://www.saintritashrine.org/services.htm

Sandy the InspectorImage
By Gael
Hi Sandy, I have tried emailing them before, but got no reply, I presumed they didn't post abroad. I will maybe try again, thanks!
By marylover
i like your picture Sandy the Inspector 8)
By Maryschild

Gael, I am sorry, I didn't realize that you are in Ireland. :oops:
I am sending you a pm, please check when you have time...

Again, I love those beautiful pictures of St.Padre Pio.

Sandy
By path
i love these pictures and have never seen alot of them. thank you for sharing. I love Padre Pio. He is so special.
By innocent
[quote="path"]i love these pictures and have never seen alot of them. thank you for sharing. I love Padre Pio. iwould like to know more about him.please!
By Gael
innocent wrote:
path wrote:i love these pictures and have never seen alot of them. thank you for sharing. I love Padre Pio. iwould like to know more about him.please!
Hallo Innocent
I have found the best way of finding out more about our St Pio is to read one of the many books about him. You can buy them in any Catholic book/religious shop, or indeed over the internet. There are also lots of web sites dedicated to him where you can read more, like this one...
http://www.padrepiodevotions.org/
Just do a web search and you will find out lots more! :)
By runner38
Thanks for photos Gael. visited st Pio's place in 1986 and would love to return
some day. I hope more people would listen to his words ,take them to heart,and
live them myself included. God bless may st Pio help you.
By karen lyons
A breese touched the left side of my body, I got the smell of incence, All fear left me, I felt like I was looking at my body as a shell, and I was experiencing bilocation. I accepted all pain and was no longer afraid of pain. I was doing Padre Pio novena, which was given to me by a man from Mayo, he told me "if you are experiencing pain like that, you will get the smell of Roses." I thanked him and I want to rethank him where ever he is. xx. I am sorry I did not look for him to tell him, before I left the hospital, maybe he was gone, we were both under the same Docter. He told me I explained his pain to him, when I told him my pain. The oldest Rose smells like incence they are hard to find. Karen