Share your favorite photos, videos, artwork and other multimedia.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Hi There,

Wasn't it just beautiful? Ivan was joyful and funny. I brought friends who have never been to Medjugorje and wanted them to hear the 'message'.

God bless you,
Warrior4Souls
Hi
I was there also with Warrior4Souls and others....what a blessing and what a grace! Must share a story....

After the session ended, Ivan became barraged with folks who wanted to speak to him. People shot pictures of him...etc.....at first my friend and I started to move toward him but he broke away from the crowd and moved in the opposite direction so we stood in the back of the church in a back empty area pew....We watched him from afar. He is so humble and gentle. He spoke with people but is also quite guarded....anyway, out of the blue he started walking back down the aisle toward the back of the church....rather quickly to avoid the crowd following. He walked right next to me and I put my hand out and said "God Bless You", then I said, "would you pray for my 2 sons?" He stopped and talked with me...."Sure, he said, what is wrong?" I told him "they are 26 and 22 and were raised in a beautiful Catholic home and now they are basically atheists"....He said...."what's their names?" I said, "Kevin and Brian"....He then looked at me quite empathetically and said, "tomorrow, I will mention them to Our Lady....."

I almost fell over, I cried and was joyful as well....God is so good. I have been praying for them like St Monica. I offer every rosary and communion for them....God is good.....
here is a pic of Ivan when he was a pew away from me...It's grainy, taken with my blackberry phone in the dark with no flash,
Attachments
Ivan.jpg
Ivan.jpg (102.33 KiB) Viewed 6032 times
Hey Nursisin! 8)

I didn't know that you were on this forum - awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing your story - it was a blessed day, sister!

God bless you always,
sue 8)