Share your favorite photos, videos, artwork and other multimedia.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By starbright
That's a cool photo LittleRed...
By LittleRed

Here is another photo that I took on my way into town....it is of Cross Mountain....We stayed at Vicka`s mother`s house which is near the base of Apparition Hill and I took the picture of Cross Mt as I was walking on the trail heading to St James Church for English mass one morning....

Bless, Sharon
By LittleRed
This is of the beautiful statue inside St James Church to the right of the altar....It is one of my favorite statues of Our Blessed Mother....

I like how the stars in the crown sparkle...
By LittleRed
Resting in the Spirit....after Fr Jozo prayed over them....

By LittleRed

A photo of Medjugorje looking down on top of Apparition Hill....You can see the towers of St James Church in the distance....
By mamamary
beautiful!! :D
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Thank you for all the beautiful photos. The one of the Blessed Mother statue is the most beautiful one I have ever seen! Not only do the stars sparkle, but her rosary as well. Thank you!
By LittleRed
Thank you so much my friends :D ...I am so glad you all enjoy the photos too :D ..

Spirit, I will try to find a photo of the same statue that I took the year before....There were tons of white flowers around the statue...just beautiful....

Bless, Sharon
By bhokuto
thank you for the pictures. my friend has invited me to go along to Medj. this summer. Will see. I've seen and heard tons, I don't have to go to believe. It's plain and simple to me. Only God can do such things.

how do you host an image by the way? I found some artist who painted some outstanding Divine Mercy type paintings and some very outstanding
holy family pictures that might be nice posts for some to view. they are jpegs.

Peace
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Sharon,

Thanks for checking for another photo - it sounds beautiful! My daughter draws, and the Blessed Mother is her favorite subject. I showed her your photo and it inspired her! :D
By Maypop
Thank you LittleRed! What a treat :D
By LittleRed
You are all welcome :D

Spirit, I am still looking for that picture :D

Bless, Sharon
By LittleRed
Spirit,

I haven`t found that photo yet and I am still looking for it...

Bless, Sharon
By LittleRed
John-boy wrote:Sharon, did you look in the top filing cabinet in the furnace room behind the coat rack? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is somewhere in my messy closet...I think :roll:

But I did find a photo of Vicka and myself under my messy bed...dated from 1994...I will try to download it on the forum....

Bless, Sharon