Our Lady asks us to fast, especially on Wednesdays and Fridays.

Moderators: Andy08, mamamary

In a Saturday talk on September 13, 1998 Mirjana had the following to say about fasting:

Q: I am trying to be better at the call to fast because I think God has blessed me with good health and an excellent appetite, but it's hard to resist and be faithful. Do you have any secrets for success? Please pray for me to endure.

A: I can tell you about my individual opinion because Our Lady said to me, just like she said to all of you, that on Wednesdays and Fridays we must fast on bread and water. It's not a difficult thing for me to do because I know why I am doing that. Through this act I am showing God that I love Him and that I am prepared to do something for Him, but not just ask things of Him. Because in my heart, I feel a great thankfulness for every little thing in my life. For example, this morning I was able to wake up on my own two feet and that is a gift, thanks be to God. Because we don't see these little, minute things until something horrible happens to us. And so in my heart, I desire to say a thank-you to God. I think it's not a lot that Our Lady asks us to fast on Wednesdays and Fridays on bread and water. And on Wednesdays and Fridays, I find I can pray better, maybe because I suffer more.

With quarantines and stay-at-home orders becoming […]

March 25, 2020 "Dear children! I am with yo[…]

Prayers please

Please pray for Lenny May who threw himself of a b[…]

Secrets

From this website: In the past, Mirjana has said,[…]