Share your favorite prayers and your most cherished means of connecting with God, including prayers that you wrote.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Oh God, thank you for allowing me to come into your presence. Your love enlarges my soul. I long to see your face! I come to this prayer with a thirst to just be in your presence, relax under your loving gaze. May my presence here be an expression of my love for you.

Lord, help me to overcome obstacles in my spiritual life.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord, I believe in you with a faith that never seeks to test you. I trust in you, hoping to learn to accept and follow your will, even when it does not make sense to the way that I see things. I love you, and I want to love you and those around me with a love similar to the love you have shown to me.

Lord, help me accept sacrifices and overcome difficulties in order to gain heaven.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord, I believe in you with a faith that never seeks to test you. I trust in you, hoping to learn to accept and follow your will, even when it does not make sense to the way that I see things. I love you, and I want to love you and those around me with a love similar to the love you have shown to me.

Lord, help me to take seriously the gravity of purgatory and the plight of those who end up there.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Jesus Christ, where else can I turn each day but to you? One day, I will make that final turn to you, and it will last for all eternity. Yet as in everything else, you set the pace, you take the initiative, and you are the protagonist. You will turn and look my way first and I, as I strive daily to do, will respond and gaze back into your eyes. This moment of prayer is a rehearsal for that final turn to you.

Lord, help me to respond better to your love.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

I love you my Lord, because you are love itself. I am sorry for whatever is in me that does not come from your love and does not reflect your love. If I am to become what you want me to be, it will happen only if I allow you to act in me.

Lord Jesus Christ, help me to be a true child of the resurrection.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord, I believe that you are here with me, and I hope in your boundless mercy and love. Thank you for watching over me and keeping me in your friendship. Thank you for the precious gift of our Mother, the Church.

Lord, increase my zeal!
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord, I believe in your presence in my life. You have called me to share in your faith and love. I trust that you will help me grow closer to you. I love you, Lord, here and now. I will live this day in prayer.

Lord, help me to understand your Kingdom better.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

I believe in you, Lord, for you are mine and have proved your love for me. I trust you, for you have never let me down and know what is best for my life. I love you Lord for all your gifts. I desire to love and to do your will.

Teach me to pray always, Lord.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord Jesus, you are the Alpha and the Omega. You have given me life and offer me eternal life with you. You deserve my honor, gratitude and love, and yet you never impose yourself upon me. Thank you for respecting my freedom so that I can offer myself to you. All that I have is yours; I return it to you.
Lord, grant me greater faith in your constant and continual presence in my life.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord Jesus, you are the Alpha and the Omega. You have given me life and offer me eternal life with you. You deserve my honor, gratitude and love, and yet you never impose yourself upon me. Thank you for respecting my freedom so that I can offer myself to you. All that I have is yours; I return it to you.

Lord, increase my faith.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord Jesus, teach me to be patient and persevering in using my talents to serve you and my neighbor.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord Jesus, many times I have overlooked your love in the circumstances of my life. I know you are always present, even if I don’t feel your love. This time of prayer is an opportunity to show you my love, and I truly desire to bring you consolation as you so often bring consolation to me.

Heavenly Father, help me to stand firm amidst the vicissitudes of life.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord Jesus, help me to be a child of God, a child of the resurrection.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord, thank you for this moment in which I can be alone with you. I believe that you are truth itself, that you are the foundation of all moral judgments. I trust that you really care for me and give me the light to see the needs of others. I love you, Lord, and show it now with my desire to pray.
Lord, help me to be always faithful to Christ my King in the smallest duties of my state in life.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord Jesus, thank you for this special time I have with you. It´s one of the few calm moments of the day. Your presence reassures me that I don´t have to endure the trials of the day alone. You are my strength and my peace. I wish to abide in your love.

Jesus, help me to keep hoping despite the crises in my life.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Jesus my Savior, thank you for another day and another chance to grow in holiness with your grace. I love you and wish to make you the true center of my thoughts, desires and actions.

Lord, give me a healthy, but realistic Christian optimism.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord, I know by faith that you are here and listening to me. I count on your goodness and friendship to sustain me now throughout this meditation and this preparation time of Advent for your arrival at Christmas. I love you for coming among us as a man, to show us the way to heaven.

Lord Jesus, grant that I learn to make the most of my time on earth.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Dear Jesus, I believe in you and in the Kingdom you are building in and through me. I believe in the value of my sacrifice and struggles united to yours. I hope to arrive to heaven when you say it is time. I wish to spend myself for those I should love the most.
Rouse my heart, Lord, to live in you!
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord Jesus I place myself before you with great confidence, sure of your desire to spend this time with me and accompany me throughout the day. I am grateful for your unconditional and unfailing love. I humbly offer you my desire to love you more and serve you more faithfully.
Lord help me to have a profound and yet childlike faith in you.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Christ, I believe that you can put my talents to good use. I hope that you will allow me to come to know you better each day. I love you and trust that you are guiding me through life. Not only are you guiding me in my life; you are also letting others be edified by my example.

Lord, help me to trust in you through every circumstance of life.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Dear Jesus, I believe that you have called me to follow you more closely today. I trust that in this prayer, you will help me see the concrete implications of following your will. I love you and want to respond to all that you ask of me, today and always. Thank you for watching over me and guiding me home to heaven.

Make me a fisher of men, here and now, Lord!
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord, I come before you in humility and with a spirit of hope. You no doubt have something to tell me. I approach you in prayer, confident of your love and trustful of your grace to enable me to carry out whatever you ask. I offer this prayer for those in my family who might be far away from you.

Lord, help me deepen my life of faith and charity, to better prepare for the trials ahead.

__._,_.___
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord Jesus, I believe in you, the Lord of heaven and earth. Lord Jesus, I trust in your goodness and tender concern for my good and the good of every single person on this earth. Lord Jesus, I love you and wish to cooperate more fully with you. I am such a poor weak instrument, but I know that you can do anything through those who trust in you.

Help me Lord, to know the mysteries of your Sacred Heart and to respond with love.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Lord you are the author of all things and you have power to forgive sins. Though my faith is still weak I do believe in you. And I also trust in your goodness and mercy. Here I am before you in prayer, longing once more to love you with all my mind, heart, soul and strength.
Lord, help me to seek you in my life above all else.
By athenacp
Morning Prayer

Dear Jesus, my Lord and God, I open my heart to your infinite love. I wish to listen and respond to the inspirations that you wish to give me this morning. I believe in you. I hope in you. I love you. Lord, you are my shepherd and the true meaning of my life.

Jesus, Good Shepherd, give me the grace to open my heart to your mercy.