Share your favorite prayers and your most cherished means of connecting with God, including prayers that you wrote.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By athenacp
WITH OUR KING

"In what place soever Thou shalt be, Lord my King, either in death or in life, there will Thy servant be."

Which of us will have the courage to say this as we kneel before our King crowned with thorns? or at the foot of the Cross? Let me look into the heart of my King. What makes Him suffer willingly in spite of the repugnance of nature? The same recognition of the Father's hand in all that befalls Him, to which His word in the Garden testified: "The chalice that My father hath given Me, shall I not drink it?" The faith that sees the Father's hand in every trial, this it is that holds the secret of meekness. To it alone belongs the strength of endurance, the peacefulness of trust, the crown of thorns today, the crown of glory hereafter."

O my King, Savior of my soul and King of my heart, may Thy most Just, most High, most Lovable will be done! Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.