Share your favorite prayers and your most cherished means of connecting with God, including prayers that you wrote.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By athenacp
THE DIVINE LOVE PRAYER

This prayer may be said on the beads of the Holy Rosary. A 'Glory Be' replaces the 'Our Father', while the 'Hail Mary' is replaced by these prayers to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. After the 'Glory Be', each prayer is repeated ten times on the beads of the Holy Rosary until all 9 'decades' are completed.

1. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, I adore You and I praise You in union with the Nine Choirs of Angels.

2. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, burning with love for me, inflame my heart with love for You.

3. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, Thy Kingdom come.

4. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, make us one in mind, heart, and will, with You, the Father and the Holy Spirit.

5. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, gentle and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

6. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, through the infinite value of each Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, offered now and until the end of time, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

7. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, thank You for the personal love You have for me in the Blessed Sacrament.

8. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, with all my heart, I love You.

9. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, I put all my trust in You.

(From the book Come to Me in the Blessed Sacrament)