Share your favorite prayers and your most cherished means of connecting with God, including prayers that you wrote.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By athenacp
Dear God,
Help us, for we are weak, and we are tempted to sin. Like Adam who was tempted to eat the forbidden fruit, we too are tempted by the Devil with his tricks to convince us of our own personal kingdom, power, and glory.

In your world, Oh God, there is no time. To be in hell, is to be separated from You for eternity. To be in Heaven is to be in Your endless love for eternity.

My God, help us to call out for You, our saviour, Jesus Christ. Help us to remember that your sacrifice on the cross is a call for repentance, and to turn away from sin. We want to receive Christ to stop our sinning, not to continue it. You are the way and the truth. Deliver us from the temptation and wicked ways of the devil who is evil, wise, and cunning. The kingdom, the power, and glory are all yours, now and forever. Amen.

- - -
Genesis 3:4-5 - (Regarding the forbidden fruit...) The snake replied, "That's not true, you will not die. God said that because he knows that when you eat it, you will be like God and know what is good and what is bad".

Genesis 3:13 - The Lord God asked the woman, "Why did you do this?" She replied, "The snake tricked me into eating it."

2 Chronicles 15:2 - "The Lord is with you as long as you are with him. If you look for him, he will let you find him, but if you turn away, he will abandon you."

John 14:6 - (Jesus said) "I am the way, the truth, and the life..."

Acts 3:19 - Repent, then, and turn to God, so that he will forgive your sins.
__._,_.___