Share your favorite prayers and your most cherished means of connecting with God, including prayers that you wrote.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Maryschild

. . . . .http://wtv-zone.com/emma/kiss/lines/heartroselineR.gif

JMJ

~ The Prayers of My Heart ~

To Thee be praise, to Thee be glory, to Thee be thanksgiving through endless ages,
O Blessed Trinity.
Thanksgiving Heavenly Father, for all your Graces and Mercy on All Mankind
Thanksgiving for the gift of life, Your Divine Love for us all, my precious family,
all my loved ones who may be in purgatory and my neighbors, my doctors, Emergency
Department physicians and nurses, and those who are so dear to me, our Paramedics and our
Emergency Medical Technicians in my hometown, who always come and help me and who
have saved my life. I love them, Lord, please shelter them all in our Sacred Heart, they are
Your angels on Earth, in their healing service with You.

Your graces and mercy fill my heart with thanksgiving for ...Jesus' Divine Love, the
Holy Spirit's Light and Truth, our Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, all the angels,
all the Saints, all of Your Creation, and for all Your many gifts that You bestow on mankind
every day of our lives.

O Father of mercies, by the Precious Blood of Jesus, may the prayers of my heart
and all the prayer requests here on our forum, be purified as they ascend to You
in Your Heavenly Kingdom..

We beseech Thee, Almighty God, for ourselves and for all those who are dear to us, for
the grace to be faithful to Your Holy Laws. to be True Disciples of Jesus and to die
in the state of Sanctifying Grace when we are called to our Heavenly Home.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Your intentions are always in my heart...
Please intercede for:
All my loved ones who are in need of prayers
Holy Father, Bishops, All Religious Priests, especially those Priests who are
dear to my heart, bless them Lord, in Time & in Eternity.
EWTN Mother Angelica's Mission to continue the teachings and beauty of the Catholic
Church as mentioned in EWTN's Mission, to remain on the air, helping in the
salvation of many souls...
All those in need of physical, mental or spiritual healing,
including our forum family and our silent seekers.
console the sorrowful who trust in You
the homeless and hungry, and for those who give shelter and food
the end to abortion...our youth , our elderly
our loving care of all our animals
our Troops who are far away from their homeland & their loved ones
preserve us from the dangers of terrorism
all mankind to live in peace

Please God, may we be united in prayer, with peaceful hearts, for the reign of God to
live in all our hearts so we can be with You in the Glories of Heaven for all eternity .
In Jesus name, I Pray to You, Almighty Father!

[imghttp://wtv-zone.com/emma/kiss/gifs2/heart.gif][/img]
Jesus, I Trust In You!
ღ Sandy
..(Maryschild)