Let everyone know about upcoming Marian and religious events.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By brock57
Hello All,

My appologies for posting in the 'Marian Events' forum, but I wasn't quite sure where else to place this.

Over the past few months I have been helping Fr. Mike Lightner (yes - the same Fr. Mike that Sharon [LittleRed] has mentioned in previous posts) with putting together a website promoting an upcoming men's conference near Milwaukee, WI USA. More information can be found here:

http://menofchrist.net

The conference is on February 17th, 2007.

Although Fr. Mike is not listed as one of the speakers, he will be very active in the day's activities. Fr. Rick Wendell (also mentioned by Sharon), will be a speaker :)

Have a blessed Christmas,
Brock
By Pippy
All I can say is....HOW BLESSED ARE YOU, BROCK!! Lil Red and I fell in love with those two special priests!! Just awesome...only to get better with age!!

Pippy :D
By LittleRed
Now that would be one conference not to be missed!!! Fr Rick is just great...and like I have mentioned before on the forum, those two priests, Fr Mike and Fr Rick definitely have the Holy Spirit dwelling within them !!! ....I like to think of them as the new and upcoming mavericks of our Church :D

Thanks Brock for posting the information on the forum for all to see :D

Bless, Sharon