Let everyone know about upcoming Marian and religious events.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Welcome
to
Friends of Our Lady
Apostolate

http://www.ourlady33.com/main.htm

We will mail you a free Saint Louis de Montfort Total Consecration package,
anywhere in the world, at no cost to you, if you pledge to use the package to Consecrate
your life to Jesus through the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Just send me an e-mail to RWSKOI@aol.com, requesting
I send you a Total Consecration package, and include with your request ,
your complete name and POSTAL mailing address. For multiple copies, tell me
what you will need them for. That is all there is to it.

Dick Sohm, MI
Co-Founder
Friends of Our Lady Apostolate
(just click to start your email)

33-day de Montfort Consecration Schedule

Next Cycle of Prayers: Please click on the following link to the Consecration Schedule.
source

Start
January 9
February 11
Our Lady of Lourdes

February 20
March 25
Annunciation

March 26
April 28
Feast of St. Louis de Montfort

April 10
May 13
Feast of Our Lady of Fatima

April 28
May 31
Visitation

May 25
June 27
Our Mother of Perpetual Help

June 13
July 16
Our Lady of Mount Carmel

July 13
August 15
Assumption

July 20
August 22
Queenship of Mary

July 24
August 26
Our Lady of Czestochowa

August 6
September 8
Birth of Mary

August 10
September 12
The Most Holy Name of Mary

August 13
September 15
Our Lady of Sorrows

August 22
September 24
Our Lady of Walsingham, England

September 4
October 7
Our Lady of the Rosary

October 19
November 21
Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

November 5
December 8
Immaculate Conception

November 9
December 12
Our Lady of Guadalupe

International and large domestic requests require more time to process and be received.
Please be mindful of this when making your requests.

Also, religious stores should carry the book
...`The de Montfort Consecration to Jesus through Mary, if you
are in a hurry.
`
Sandy
(Maryschild)
By marylover
thanks for this site Sandy, I mailed them and they will send me 2 packets in the mail.

Judy
By Ygnacia
I did this consecration about 9 months ago and I cannot recommend it enough. Our Lady has truely taken my hand since then and I have recieved graces that have improved my spiritual life for the glory of God and the help of others. I read that John Paul II did this and that it changed his life. Bless those folks who send out the packets, thank you! :D
By starbright
Welcome to the forum, Yg.
By marylover
yes, welcome ygnacia.

judy
thanks for this site Sandy, I mailed them and they will send me 2 packets in the mail. Judy
Judy,
I am glad that you will receive the packets you requested.
AND,
It has been a great blessing for me, consecrating myself to Jesus
through Mary. It is a beautiful, holy, way to live. To live for the love of God,
my life has more meaning, a higher purpose in the giving of myself
totally to Jesus, In my heart I always sing; Jesus, Jesus, come to me.
All my longing is for Thee, of all friends the best thou art,
make of me thy counter part.
Jesus, I live for Thee, Jesus I die for Thee, I belong to Thee, for ever in life and death.

SandyImage
(Maryschild)

Jesus, I Trust In You!
By Ygnacia
Thank you for the warm welcome, John-boy, Marylover and Starbright :D

In regards to the Consecration, it took me a year until I was really willing and able to totally commit to it. I still wanted to hold onto my prayers for my own use, but by God's grace I finally let go of that and now all is for our sweet Blessed Mother. God is good! :D
By Amylisa
I am reading True Devotion To Mary these past two weeks.
I've been a Catholic for a little over a year , and this is what Jesus is leading me to now. Thank you for sharing all of this information with us here! God bless you!
By paddy
Amylisa wrote:I am reading True Devotion To Mary these past two weeks.
I've been a Catholic for a little over a year , and this is what Jesus is leading me to now. Thank you for sharing all of this information with us here! God bless you!
Welcome to the forum Amylisa and to the Catholic Church!
Total Consecration to Our Lady is a way to fast track in the faith. How wonderful that you have been drawn to it so quickly.
God bless
Paddy
By mamamary
by the way, amylisa, i just adore that photo of jesus and mary you have posted there....i had never before pictured Christ hugging and kissing his mother in this way! but when i contemplated this photo, scene from 'Passion', i thought about all the wonderful ways He would have shown his love for His mother!
By Ygnacia
I just finished (on May 31st.) the consecration again. It was as though Our Lady was drawing me to do it again, at a deeper level. I had not planned to do it again this year, but I ended up doing it anyways. I cannot recommend this consecration highly enough - it is the best and quickest way to advance towards Our Lord...and nowdays, the quicker the better - Our Lord and Our Lady need all of our help! :!:
By jeanub
How wonderful ofyou to do this! I am in the proces of renewing my "Total Conscecration to Jesus Through Mary" via the True Devotion method designed by St. Luois de Monfort. I am renewwed each year at this time. Each year I have a theme or request. Last year it was, "Totus Tuous". This year, I have not chosen one. I think that is becasue Totus Tous says it all!.

Many blessings to all who have enaged in the devotion and who are practicing it for the first time! It is marvelous :D