Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

praying, praying, praying
O Jesus, we trust in You
mother mary, Immaculate Mother, you are here
o dear mother mary, may your smile take all the clouds in our poor hearts
o mother mary, thank you
hello my prayerful friends, interesting the work of God in our lives, we are so much better in many ways, i still have weird thoughts, but am better at turning inward to heaven for help..on one hand so healed, on the other, we have been completely stripped of material / earthly possessions....our work has dried up, neither of us has been able to get hired..we are financially hanging by a thread and may have to fold it up here and move in with family..not what was expected at 55 yrs old...Oh dear Jesus only You know the meaning of what seems to us a struggle..I have been praying to rely on God always number one in my life..to love as Jesus loved..and to have the sweetness and inner beauty of His beloved Mother Mary...I am a saint I am a sinner...How can you pray always and live in the world as on ordinary soul ? Tell me what you do .. how you manage to live in peace? I fumble along, go to my favorite place, adoration and feel so close then BAM! i am not in a place that is of God in my mind...in a second my moment of holiness is gone again..
hi everyone, how are you all?? any ideas on how to change my username so i am anonymous on searches? i mistakingly used my real name and now regret it,can be found on searches ...cant figure this out on the control panel, i see no option for it!! God Bless you all and thanks again for prayers!!
It is something we all go through daily. Satan’s MO is to constantly exploit our temptations, to drive a wedge between us and God. Unfortunately, he’s pretty good at it.

The most important gift of Christianity is the forgiveness of sins, the complete forgiveness of sins. When we truly repent of our sins, they are washed away, blotted out of the book of life completely. I like to use the bible’s image of being cloaked in a white robe. At that moment, I am as close to God as I can be while here on earth. That is, until I soil it again, and need a new robe.

When I forgive someone who has hurt me, I use that imagery. I must follow God’s example of forgiveness. It must be complete. I know that God does not snoop to see if I might offend again and he doesn’t waste time thinking of those with whom I’ve sinned. When I forgive a person, I visually put them in the same white robe that God affords me. If I then were to revisit the pain they’ve caused me, it would be like God revisiting my repented sins. Like crucifying Christ twice for the same sin. I am sure that would not please my Father.

I then give myself the gifts of peace and serenity, of looking only forward to what God has planned for me and those I love.

Lorna, I would like to suggest that when your finances recover you purchase a white robe, the fluffy, terry type that the best hotels provide. My son bought one for me on his senior high school trip to Disney World. After nightly prayers and sleep, I wake and put on that white robe and start my day.

Except for the Hollywood Tower Hotel logo, it’s perfect.
lorna marino wrote:hi everyone, how are you all?? any ideas on how to change my username so i am anonymous on searches? i mistakingly used my real name and now regret it,can be found on searches ...cant figure this out on the control panel, i see no option for it!! God Bless you all and thanks again for prayers!!
Lorna I think you may need to create a new account. Just wanted to give your question a bump. If you haven't figured out how to solve this, you may want to send a PM to LittleRed and ask for her help. I hope that the new year is a good one for you and your family. Praying for you.

Hail Mary ...
St. Joseph, pray for them.
Hi all, never figured out the name thing but anyhow kind of late to be worried about my anonymity here..besides, maybe it might be of help to someone...have not been on here for a bit, so read some beautiful new posts...the white robe is a lovely image and one I will act on as soon as I am able..I also like what was said bout God not snooping once someone is forgiven...that might really put an end to it all..hard to keep it up thinking of Jesus and the forgiveness so freely bestowed upon us..I am in a peaceful moment now..I am sorry for my sins and continued sins but feel Jesus very near...I try to go to adoration daily.. found perpetual adoration closeby, such a gift!!! It is such a help to me...Love to you all, and thanks..I feel my healing is continuing and my past is just is where is belongs ... :wink:
:wink: happy new year 2011....thinking of you all and praying for you..i am so grateful for all the prayers and hope you have given me...you are all angels helping me to draw nearer to our Lord..many, many thanks..i hope i am like you all soon!!
Hi my dear friends. You have all prayed and it has helped lift us up. We are rebuilding our life. Our move seems to have been divinely inspired, we have hope again. I found a daily Adoration chapel and am seeing a Catholic therapist. I know I am being healed. I can honestly say I think I might be getting happy again. I am praying for all your intentions. If you have any particular concerns please let me know and I wil pray extra hard for you. Thank you and love to all. Lorna :wink:
Happy Lent,, hope you all are well, prayers answered daily for my family..we are, dare I say getting happy? Yes, we are getting happy..Work is coming our way, we are moving forward..I am learning how to forgive - completely ..not so easy for me..Reading Henri Nouwen Show Me the Way, book of Lenten reflecions..beautiful..praying for all my forum friends..I hope someday husband and I can go to Medjugorje, hope we are called to do so..if not it is fine, I see the miraculous in my little life...and its amazing!! love lorna :wink: