Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

praying, praying, praying
with my poor heart, and poor prayers
and for your hearts, and every heart living situations in this matter
O mother mary, mother of mercy, you know it all, take it all
O Jesus, O Jesus our lord and saviour crucified and who died so we may know life
and peace and love in abba's father heart, in his will
O jesus, your mercy heal and save our poor hearts
o Jesus may you be greeted in every heart so deeply injured and betrayed
o Jesus may you be greeted in every heart who doesn't see the light of love anymore
O jesus may you be greeted in every heart who causes pain and who is lost
amen
hello to my friends, all is well so far here..just dropping a note and re-reading prayers you have all prayed for my intentions..i am doing much better, little temptations here and there to snoop, im fighting one off right now..Jesus, I trust in You...
O Jesus, we trust in You
Mother Mary, mother of Life, thank you
Abba father, your mercy, your love is our all
thank you for the gift of your love, you our creator
thank you O Abba father, thank you
:D :D :D :D My Blessed Mother, thank you for my dear friends whom I have yet to meet..Please bless them for answering Your call to prayer. Selflessly they have given to me, someone they have never met .... Your children are wonderful. I hope I can follow in their footsteps and give back what has so freely been given to me..Amen
part saint part sinner ... thats me
please grant me the willingness to give up the desire to snoop .. i am ashamed and do it secretly over and over even though i go to confession, i hold onto it .. i dont believe it is the will of God to continue this negative behavior .. on one hand i pray and feel as though ive been lifted out of the darkness, then i give into the urge to go to the past .. i really want to stop and move forward .. is staying off the computer the only way for now? Oh, Mary help me :(
St. Michael, the archangel, defend Lorna in this day of battle. Be her safeguard against the wickedness and the snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, prince of the heavenly hosts, cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits that roam the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
Prayer To Control Thoughts

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, and all the Saints and Angels of Heaven, and powerful in the holy authority of His Name, I reject this thought and feeling of [list for describe thought/feeling] which is contrary to God’s will. I choose only thoughts in harmony with the Holy Spirit, and I cover my thought life with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. :D
O jesus we trust in You
Mother mary, mother of life, thank you
pray please...its tough right now inside of me...when will it go? i thought i was doing Gods will, its a long way to find peace within myself..
weak inside of me..i still hurt..what have i done that i cant find my way? show me the way dear Blessed Mother of mine.. i am crying for You
:) hi my dear Medjugorje forum friends ....hope you are all well. Hanging in on this end, thanks for continued prayers...they work!!! I am still so grateful you are here, what great comfort it has been to me to have instant spiritual relief..Mary is protecting us all under Her blue mantel, thank you for answering my call for help..have a holy beautiful day....
Lorna, I have been there where you are. Through prayer my husband repented. I always remember who I am, first Gods Child, then I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, cousin, niece, and friend. God put me in this marriage and that is my journey on this earth. I understand that betrayed feeling and lose of romance. It takes time is what I wanted to say even if your husband repents and it is still healing for me a year later. I understand how imperfect men are much better in my fifties. I see that I am the spiritual head of my family as a priest once told me. He also said to stay in my marriage bed thu any adversities in my marriage. It has been Christ that has saved my marriage with much prayer of mine and others, always going to mass and trying to live right. God does intervene and its true in my case. But I still struggled with doubts and always then turned my thoughts to what God has done for me. So do that and don't lose faith. Remember not to follow what the world says is love-----follow Christ---and the sacrament of your marriage. God knows what he is doing and it is your part to continue in faith. We carry our crosses in this life and forgive. My prayers today are for you sister.
Again I am taken aback by your responses..many thanks..today i am a bit down, :( ..but it is so true that I must put God in the number one spot....especially living in Hollywood, so easy to loose track of what the priorities are...
while briefly seperated last summer, when I was unaware of the other persons involvement and just thinking my dear beloved husband was off doing drugs with the devil, he was led to the place we are currently living..he always maintained that he chose this apartment because it is a block form the catholic church and says he always knew we would be together, our seperation lasted a few weeks...well let me tell you, this particular little church in the heart of Hollyweird is the holiest church I have attended and i have lived all over the US. I truly believe God led my husband there and much of the healing in our marriage is due to the priest Msgr Antonio..Today is his last mass as he is being transferred after 11 yrs .. Originally from Italy he has touched the hearts of most of us who attend ..Thankyou God for Msgr Antonio ..I will pray for more priests like him... :)
you are in my heart and poor prayers
O Jesus thank you
Mother mary, mother of life, thank you
Mother mary, our lady of medjugorje, our mother, our confidence
thank you
Happy fathers day to all.. Praying for your intentions.. Thankyou for all you've said for me. Life continues to feel like a miracle. Dear Lord please continue to lift me out if my fear ... Let me Your love alone shine through me for all to see.
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Psalm 42:11

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgives all thine iniquities, who heals all thy diseases. Psalm 103:1-3

Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee. Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily. Psalm 102:1-2
O mother mary, our sweet mother of love
our mother, our confidence
thank you for lorna and her family
for all Jesus has done, is doing, and will do, in his love and mercy
O thank you