Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By OnASpiritualJourney2
Praying for you Lorna and for your family.

Hail Mary ...
By motherofthreeangels
Praying for you and your family during this time, and forward.
By savedbymarie
praying, praying, praying
for you, your husband and family
Jesus we trust in You
Mother mary, mother of mercy, thank you
st joseph thank you
baby Jesus, our King, Our Peace,
thank you
By LittleRed
Prayers said for you Lorna.....

This cannot be easy for you and I think it is normal for someone in your position to have those thoughts re: the other woman......maybe it would be beneficial for you to seek counseling either with your parish priest or a christian counselor......maybe voicing your frustrations and pain to an objectable third party is what you need to do to let it all go....

Bless, Sharon
By Ritacheryl
Praying Lorna for you to find peace in this situation and happiness in your marriage.
By lorna marino
oh i am so touched by your thoughts and prayers..i know i will be healed from the sadness i feel at times.. God Bless you all and i thank you again soo much...lorna
By savedbymarie
praying, praying, praying,
mother mary, our mother, our all, thank you
O Jesus, thank you
O Jesus, thank you
thank you for hearing the crys of your children, for your compassion and healing, for the intercession of heaven for the hearts in sufferings
O dear Jesus, dear mother mary,
you know it all, you know it all
thank you.
By marylover
praying for you and your husband Lorna and welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
By achildofMary
Lorna,

As Jesus said,
“Out of the heart of those who believe in Me, streams of living water will flow; this water of life.”(John 7:38)

Even if we go away from Him, the Lord does not go away from us
He is always there for us even in the moments of our failures and even in the moments I do not care for him. He is concerned about us and He wants, at every moment, to make our lives a success. That's the way God deals with us. That's the way God enters into our lives.

Let Us Pray

Jesus, when You fasted forty days and forty nights, You were with the Father and You experienced the Real Presence of Your Father in the desert. In the desert of our hearts, we want to wait upon You, O God – in prayer, reading Your Word, looking into Your Face. Help us to understand the real meaning of life. Your time in the desert was a struggle when You were tempted by the devil.

Lord, I am so happy I have found You. For You, my Jesus, my soul has been waiting. It is in You that I find the fulfillment of my life. There is no longing in my heart, there is no craving in my soul that You cannot fulfill. When You are there for me, I have Life, I have Light, I have Joy. You are my Everything!

Amen

Do check this prayer thread in the forum
http://www.medjugorje-online.com/forum/ ... hp?t=19130
Last edited by achildofMary on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ritacheryl
Jesus, giver of peace that the world cannot give, heal Lorna and her husband of hurt.
By Mark
St Philomena pray for us and for troubled marriages around the world.
Mark
By John B from Ohio
I pray that you can forgive him. In fact I pray a prayer of thanks that you have already forgiven him and that he is saved. I feel in me that he loves you and God will help you.
By lorna marino
thank you again, i so needed these words now..
By savedbymarie

your grace O Jesus, your grace
and your smile O mother mary, our mother our confidence
st joseph, thank you
Jesus we trust in you
dear john paul II
dear st padre pio
dear friends the saints, thank you
By raj48
praying for you and your family
By savedbymarie
O Mother Mary, mother of peace and reconciliation
thank you
O jesus we trust in You
saint joseph, thank you
By savedbymarie
O Jesus, we trust in You
mother mary, mother of peace and reconciliation, thank you
saint Joseph, thank you
dear blessed louis and zelie martin, thank you
st faustina, thank you
By Ritacheryl
Prayers continue for you Lorna.
God Bless!
By lorna marino
I am so grateful to all of you. If it's not toouch trouble can I ask that yes I'd like you to continue prayers int behalf. I know you ate doing it now I am having inner pain. I can't seem to move ahead as I'd like. Ian somewhat crippled emotionally. I need a mini miracle for me I will pray for all of your intentions and again thankyou
By Ritacheryl
Praying for a complete healing for you and your situation.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Continuing to pray for you Lorna.

Hail Mary ...
By Ritacheryl
Holy Spirit, giver of that peace which the world cannot give, have mercy on Lorna and give her the strength.
By marylover
I am still praying for you too Lorna, it is difficult but Our Lord gets us through things.

Hail Mary....
By lorna marino
My husband is in surgery right now. Nothing too big we hope. Just want to let all of my prayer friends know I think my heart is opening. So many prayers, I believe I am feeling some relief. I'm almost afraid to say, I am
being blessed and held in the mantle of OurBlessed Mother and Jesus. I pray for all your intentions. Thank you all for helping me in a difficult time.