Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Hi to everyone, life is still getting better..i will never forget how much your prayers helped me through my darkest time....i am still praying that a trip to Medjugorje is in my future or it may have to be in my heart..regardless, I am so thankful for the help from heaven I received due to all your love you sent my way....thinking of you all and praying for you intentions .. :wink:
I share your pain - this is the message I rec'd 3x when I was struggling - you know what is expected of you. You have to pray for the grace to forgive

8/09 Our Lady's Message
"Dear children; Today, with a motherly heart, I call you to learn to forgive, completely and unconditionally. You suffer injustice, betrayals and prosecutions, but by that you are closer to and dearer to God. My children, pray for the gift of love. Only love forgives all, as my Son forgives – follow Him. I am among you and am praying that when you come before your Father you can say: 'Here I am Father, I followed your Son, I had love and forgave with the heart, because I believed in your judgment and trusted in you.' Thank you."

Give us strength God, pour out your ocean of mercy and grace upon all of us.
wow, I get what I need...could this message be more heaven sent for me and my personal struggles? I have been praying for Jesus to help me to forgive, and most importantly to LOVE all persons...I really cant believe this message was posted .. it is truly Divine Intervention ..thank you and happy 4th of July 2011.. we say the rosary every night (mostly) and the miracles come quietly but they have come..thank you :wink:
Indeed, forgiveness is key to opening our hearts to the Love of God - "harden not your hearts."

Revenge is natural. Forgiveness is supernatural. - Paul Carlin
To err is human. To forgive is divine. - Alexander Pope

"Father forgive them for they know not [in completeness] what they do."

"Forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us."

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." - (Ephesians 4:32)

Forgiveness does not change the past —but— it changes the pain of the past —and— unlocks the door to the future.

Forgiveness is the first born child of mercy, and mercy and love are so entwined in the arms of one another that it is quite impossible to separate them.

All of the Biblical laws of God can be summed up in this:

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets" - (Matthew 22:37-40).

The depth of Gods Love is the awe and astonishment of the Angels. Gods Love can only be fully fathomed/understood by God. 'Awesome' does not even come close to describing God's Love.

'GOD IS LOVE' - to reject love, is to reject God.

May the 'Peace And Love' of God be with us always.

ps. Whenever I contemplate Gods love as expressed through His only begotten Son's incarnation, life, passion and cruel death - and those 'awesome' words from the cross:
"Father forgive them for they know not what they do."
and “Woman, behold your son: behold your mother” - I am always moved to tears of thanks and joy.
Last edited by Mt. Carmel on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beautiful post Mt Carmel
Praying for your Lorna and family.
hi everyone, all is well, little bumps at time with memories, but I am getting through with prayer and sacraments.....if anyone is in the FB medjugorje group let me know..please friend request me if you are on FB..I would love to be friends there as I am more there than here..but I am so grateful for this forum I found when I was in my darkest time...love you all and praying for your intentions for a change! :wink: