Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By OnASpiritualJourney2
Continuing to pray for you and praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery for your husband. So glad to hear your heart is softening. :D

Hail Mary ...
By Ritacheryl
Praying for healing, physicial and emotional for your husband and emotional for you, Lorna.
By savedbymarie
praying, praying, praying
for you, for your husband
for your couple and family
O Mother mary, our mother, our confidence, thank you
O jesus, we trust in You
abba father, our father, our so powerful and merciful father, thank you
Holy spirit, come,
Holy spirit, come
our friends the saints, O our friends in heaven,
come and rescue those hearts, created for love and love only
amen
By lorna marino
hi everyone, thank you again for your prayers..they are working, i am more peaceful than ive been for sometime..i feel like something has been lifted..my husband continues to be an example of Gods grace, he also was just diagnosed with prostate cancer, and after our incredible year and all the pain and craziness, i believe with all my heart this is some sort of gift..i still react when i am afraid, i still need to work on some things, still my mind wanders.. overall i am so much better than i was. i was moved to start a group online at the catholic forum for women hurt by infidelity like me..i called it "forgiving the unforgivable..infidelity" there are now 23 members. its only been a month ..it is so sad to me how common this is...im sorry this happened to my family but out of it has come great things ...a desire for holiness ...ive said it before and it is not just drama, it is truly a miracle..im still afraid for prayers to stop so if you think of us say one..but at this point im sure others need it more..let me know if you have a special need !! God bless us all :wink:
By lorna marino
hi everyone, thank you again for your prayers..they are working, i am more peaceful than ive been for sometime..i feel like something has been lifted..my husband continues to be an example of Gods grace, he also was just diagnosed with prostate cancer, and after our incredible year and all the pain and craziness, i believe with all my heart this is some sort of gift..i still react when i am afraid, i still need to work on some things, still my mind wanders.. overall i am so much better than i was. i was moved to start a group online at the catholic forum for women hurt by infidelity like me..i called it "forgiving the unforgivable..infidelity" there are now 23 members. its only been a month ..it is so sad to me how common this is...im sorry this happened to my family but out of it has come great things ...a desire for holiness ...ive said it before and it is not just drama, it is truly a miracle..im still afraid for prayers to stop so if you think of us say one..but at this point im sure others need it more..let me know if you have a special need !! God bless us all :wink[/quote]
By Ritacheryl
Your intention and that of all those on your forum are in my prayers. While the devil is at work, infedility will always be a temptation.
St. Michael, the Archangel defend us in this day of battle.
By lorna marino
my husband will have surgery for prostate cancer in a few weeks once biopsy has healed, it has not spread..Thanks to all for prayers..I am praying for your intentions....Healing is coming my way, I am scared sometimes still, struggling with the dark past..this is the biggest struggle I have had, I feel like it is a fight with the devil..does that sound kooky? For Lent I gave up talking about the past infidelity and I was not successful today..I felt pushed and pushed to go back there ..I feel guilty now that I gave in to the urges to talk to my husband about that awful time..it is the devil and i succumbed..i hate that ...
By savedbymarie
O Jesus, we trust in You
mother mary, in your Immaculate Heart we have our refuge
mother mary, mother of Life, thank you
O abba father, our couples, our families, are your precious gift
O abba father, your grace, your mercy, on this couple, on each heart
O Jesus, thank you, you are our saviour, you are our lord
amen
By Ritacheryl
Prayers continue. Hope you are doing better!
By lorna marino
hi all, thanks for sticking by me with prayers..my husband is scheduled for surgery on march 25..they think its early and removal of the prostate is the right way to go..he is strong but scared and more scared about the drugs as he is a prescription addict..his 12 step program is strong too and we are going to daily mass, adoration and saying the rosary daily...i am better too, still go back a bit but hanging on..my dad is dying as well of melanoma, a long painful slow death..he is the holiest man i know..he asked that he might suffer for his sins before he dies and it is happening..he is a saint and hero to me..God Bless all of you too..I have a lot of love in my heart for all the goodness youve shared with me..thankyou
By savedbymarie
thank you for sharing
and offering all to Jesus, our saviour, our only refuge in this world
O Jesus we trust in You
Mother Mary, mother of compassion, refuge of our poor hearts, thank you
St Joseph thank you
By raj48
praying for all your intentions
By lorna marino
Dear Blessed Mother. Thankyou for all your help. Thankyou for all here helping me. Please don't leave me yet. I'm still struggling and fighting off what feels like the evil one. Your son, my husband Len is a miracle. A great example to the world. Please continue to help heal my heart I don't want to hurt Len because I am hurt. Please remove the thoughts of the other person completely. Even though I don't feel it please bless her and keep her out of our minds Thankyou and ask your Son Jesus to forgive me my sins. I am sorry for every wrong I've committed. I love you
By Ritacheryl
Prayers for your peace of mind continue, Lorna.

Lamb of God who takest away the sin of the world, grant Lorna peace. Grant her the peace that the world cannot give.
By Ritacheryl
Serenity Prayer

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time,
enjoying one moment at a time.
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace.
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is,
not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will; that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
and supremely happy with Him forever.
Amen
By savedbymarie
lorna marino wrote:Dear Blessed Mother. Thankyou for all your help. Thankyou for all here helping me. Please don't leave me yet. I'm still struggling and fighting off what feels like the evil one. Your son, my husband Len is a miracle. A great example to the world. Please continue to help heal my heart I don't want to hurt Len because I am hurt. Please remove the thoughts of the other person completely. Even though I don't feel it please bless her and keep her out of our minds Thankyou and ask your Son Jesus to forgive me my sins. I am sorry for every wrong I've committed. I love you
amen
O Jesus we trust in You
Mother mary, mother of life, thank you
Our friends the saints
dear blessed louis and zelie martin thank you
By savedbymarie
By savedbymarie
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Continuing to pray for you and your husband.

Hail Mary ...
By avonleadreams
I think you should ask your husband the questions you want answered. He may want to talk about it but doesn't want to bring it up because he doesn't want to hurt you any more than he already has. You deserve to know what happened though.
You might want to see a counselor as well. Better yet, talk to a priest together. They deal with these issues all the time. Then go to Reconciliation together. That will really help heal your marriage. I will pray that Jesus and Mother Mary give you all the graces you and your family need to get through this very difficult time.
By avonleadreams
I think you should ask your husband the questions you want answered. He may want to talk about it but doesn't want to bring it up because he doesn't want to hurt you any more than he already has. You deserve to know what happened though.
You might want to see a counselor as well. Better yet, talk to a priest together. They deal with these issues all the time. Then go to Reconciliation together. That will really help heal your marriage. I will pray that Jesus and Mother Mary give you all the graces you and your family need to get through this very difficult time.
By avonleadreams
By avonleadreams
By savedbymarie
O Jesus, you know our hearts
O Jesus, you know it all
Mother Mary, Mother of Love, O mother mary
thank you
Jesus we trust in You
Abba Father, your grace, your mercy, O abba father
thank you
By savedbymarie