Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By ANGIE
I CONTINUE TO BATTLE MY CANCER AND NOW THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NOTHING MORE THEY CAN DO. IN 2004 MY FRIEND AND I MADE A PLIGRIMAGE TO FATIMA, LOURDES, AND MEDJUGORIE. I CARRIED IN MY HEART THAT OUR LADY WILL INTERCEDE FOR ME AND WIPE AWAY ALL OF THE CANCER. PLEASE PRAY I CONTINUE TO HAVE FAITH IN OUR LADY AND JESUS WILL HEAR MY PLEAS. I HAVE COMMITTED TO SERVING THE LORD AND RETURN TO MEDJUGORJE TO GIVE THANKS TO OUR LADY AND YOUR SON AND SHARE MY TESTIMONY WITH OTHERS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
By Guest
Hi Angie,
The power of prayer is an awesome thing. Yes, keep believing you WILL be healed. I received a Miracle Prayer in the mail when I was really sick, I have since been healed of that illness. It's from Fr. Peter Mary Rookey and he has the gift of healing. He no longer is doing healing services as he is very sick himself but you can call him on the phone. Many have been healed through his intercession over the years. His number is (708) 748-MARY (6279) or write to him for a prayer card, he also has healing oil and cloths.
Fr. Peter Mary Rookey, OSM
International Compassion Ministry
20180 Governors Hwy, Room 203
Olympia Fields, Illinois 60461-1067

The Miracle Prayer
Lord Jesus, I come before you just as I am. I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In your name I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite you into my life, Jesus. I accept you as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.

Come, Lord Jesus, cover me with your precious blood, and fill me with your Holy Spirit. I LOVE YOU, LORD JESUS. I PRAISE YOU, JESUS. I THANK YOU, JESUS. I shall follow you every day of my life. Amen.
Mary, my mother, Queen of Peace, St. Peregrine, the cancer saint, all you Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Say this Prayer faithfully, no matter now you feel, when you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word, with all your heart, something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus, and HE will change your whole life in a very special way. You will see.

I still recite this each day, it's such a comforting prayer. I will keep you in my prayers as well.
Patty, AR, USA
By Angie
I thank everyone who responded to my prayers. I thank Patti for providing me with the phone number of Father Rookey. In my first year of cancer, I was fortunate to attend one of his Healing Services in Hawaii. I wrote to him and he did respond giving me his phone number. I was unable to find his number and thank you for providing it to me. I am still experiencing great difficulties with my cancer. My liver functioning is very poor. Please, Please, pray with me. Sometimes, I feel that God is not hearing me.

God Bless,

Angie
By Patty Cowan
Hi Angie,
Don't be discouraged. Any negative feelings are from "ole ugly"! I know how easy it is to get discouraged, especially when you are sick. Persevere in prayer and know in your heart that Mary and Jesus are closest to you when they feel the farthest away. I will keep you in my prayers. Keep your faith and always have HOPE. A new year is beginning, I pray yours will be healthy and God will bless you.
Patty, AR, USA
By Angela
Hi Patti,

I feel like I know you so well. Thank you remembering me in your prayers. I am doing better and on another chemo round. I will perservere in my prayers and believe that God has removed all my cancer. Satan continues taunting my family. My husband is having problems at work and is thinking of quitting his job that he had over 30 years. TRight now, we are having financial difficultes, since I am no longer able to work. The person that is causing so much trouble to him attends our church. Please pray that God will take care of this for my husband and provide what we need. Please pray that my husband will draw closer to God and release all his anger.

Also, we are trying to save money to go back to Medjugorje in 2007. We have a strong calling to go back. Please pray that this is Our Lady's desire and the money will be provided.

God Bless you

Angie
By Patty Cowan
Hi Angie,
Perseverance is often a very hard thing to do. I know when there was someone in my life that was causing extreme conflict, my spiritual advisor told me to pray for them. To say, "God bless ----, I pray for health, wealth, happiness and spiritual growth for ---. There were times I had to grit the name out between my teeth but I prayed it every day. The most amazing thing was I didn't realize when my anger left but it did leave. This person is doing well now and I also realized that the prayer worked two-fold, it helped them AND it helped me, mostly to let go of my anger. WOW the power of prayer IS an awesome thing.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers as you continue your chemo and for your husband to give his anger to God.

Peace, love & prayers,
Patty, AR, USA
By MarysChild2000
Angie

You and your husband are in my prayers. I am praying for your cure, for your husband and his difficulty at work and that you will get back to Medjugorje. If you feel Mary is calling you there -- you will get there. Something will happen - the money will appear -- trust in the Lord. He will provide.

God bless you and your family.

MarysChild