Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Geri
My daughter is 28 and diagnosed last week with PKD, many large cysts on both her kidneys which is incurable and will progress. Her kidneys now are very large and soon will not function.
She is the mother of a 9 year old and they are very close and loving.

My daughter has lived a trying life with seizures as a child and later learning disabled. Dispite all she struggled to work and raise her daughter as she gained her education. She now teaches learning disabled children.

Iask for your prayers to deliver her from her disease. Even through her trials she has been sweet and loving and willing to help others get through their miseries. In a way naive to the hurtful ways of the world at times and sees only good even in the worst of men.

If this disease progresses she will ultimately end up on dialysis and transplant. I pray this does not happen and request , and beg, your prayers for her saving.

Thank you for listening to my plea and God Bless you.

Geri
By Mark
I will recommend your daughter to Saint Padre Pio Geri and pray for him to intercede with Jesus on her behalf.
Mark
By FlowerOfGod624
Geri,

Your daughter is so blessed to have such a loving and devoted Father as you. That is the greatest gift.

I have recommend these intentions to the Virgin. She is so sweet to us.