Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By HoneyBump
I am about to become homeless. My family wont allow me to go to cottage for a bed. They r blocking me. Pray for Susan Cathy and Ann my sisters. I am homeless and my family doesnt care. Pray for me and pray for Randy Rogers the trustee of the estate who is trying to block me. We r all equal owners but they dont want me there. I have done nothing wrong they dont like me because I suffer and have depression and not married with good job they r mean and not caring they dont want me there, my dr has called them and asked them and told them I only make 12 dollars an hour and need a bed they wont let me go to cottage pray for them ...thankyou love MB
By athenacp
Oh dear honey, I will be praying!!!
By Flo
I'm so sorry to hear this hun. :( I will be praying for you!
By beloved
Praying for you Honey!!!!
By Maryschild
Dear HoneyBump,

I will be praying that you will find help in securing a place of shelter for all that you need.
And, praying for your family as well.

Shelter listings by the States
List of housing resources we have uncovered: Homeless Shelters, Supportive Housing,
Housing for Low Income, Halfway Housing, Transitional Housing, Day Shelters, and
Low Cost Housing
http://www.shelterlistings.org/
^
On the Website above, it has ...
Find the closest Supportive Housing and Shelters to an address
where you would fill in your name, address that for the time you may have a place to stay
until things, hopefully, can be worked out for you. I hope you can find someone to help you.
Don't lose hope, there are people who care and will be of help. Please, is there someone
you can ask for help?
Please read:
The Types of shelters listed, especially, Emergency Homeless Shelters
some are free of charge.

Saint Joseph - Patron Saint of the Homeless, please intercede for HoneyBump.

Heavenly Father, You chose Saint Joseph to be the protector of the Holy Family:
grant us the grace to protect the rights of the poor, the marginalized, isolated
and underserved.

♥Sandy
By Ritacheryl
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we place this petition into your merciful heart, please present it to the Father.
By HoneyBump
Thankyou so very very much for your prayers................pray my sisters dont hurt me and I can use a mattress and sleep in the cottage, Jesus I pray for my sisters Susan Ann and Cathy...........u made them I pray for them. Amen Thankyou. HoneyBump
By athenacp
Still praying hon!
By beloved
keeping you in my prayers{and your whole family}
By Maryh
Praying that God will guide you to a lovely, peaceful home to live in & for your relationship with your sisters too.
Sounds really hard HoneyBump. I'm sorry your experiencing this.
Attachments
95bf85ca9876a598b73248bf751762d6.jpg
95bf85ca9876a598b73248bf751762d6.jpg (32.04 KiB) Viewed 7076 times
By Angelica
Praying for you and your situation. Let us know the outcome please. God bless