Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By HoneyBump
I am sorry to bother u all, but I believe in the power of prayer and I need you.
My sisters are trying to evict me. Please pray that Jesus can block this. I know this is not from God and its devastating. I am about to become homeless. I love u all and Jesus please lighten this load and heal my sisters. I love my sisters they dont care, and its so hard to deal with this, there is evil here and I pray that my sisters Cathy, Ann and Sue stop this process and God takes over. Thankyou and I love u all. prayers Honeybump
By beloved
Continued prayers, Honey!
By athenacp
Praying honey!!!!!!!!!!!!
By HoneyBump
Your prayers are powerful, so far the eviction is being blocked and I have shelter. Pray for Cathy Sue and Ann my sisters they dont love me, they dont care its hard . I love them and I pray for reconcilliation. Jesus calls us to love and they ignore me. So far no eviction if it does go to eviction it has to go before a judge and praying that Jesus will block this., I pray for my sisters for their love and to let me love them and my safety and health. Prayers for u all u r all saints...............God Bless HoneyBump from Boston Ma
By Flo
I'm so glad to hear that. I will continue to pray for you.
By athenacp
Happy to hear this! Prayers continuing!