Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Since it seems that none of my prayers are being answered, I turn to all of you who have helped me so much for my family over the years. My husband and I are in a situation with no exit except disaster. We moved to another part of the country for a particular reason: to live Our Lady's messages to the full with others like us. The problem is ever since we moved it has been one disaster after another. Although we have decided not to continue with this as our financial situation has been destroyed (due to unemployment for my husband for a year, and me for 4 months now) we do not have a clear plan or path to set out on. We will be meeting with a healing priest today and need prayers of protection for this. This priest has invited us to come and speak with him about the situation. I am hoping for a major breakthrough. My husband has very good credentials for work. He has sent out close to 100 resume's and only 1 interview that went nowhere. He is very good in interviews and almost always gets the job. I am in the same boat: resume's lost, no acknowledgement from prospective employers, etc. There is a definite oppression around us. 2 out of our 3 cars have broken down, ac in the house we are renting had to be replaced and now the electricity is costing more than before it was replaced. I could go on but won't bore you with details. Suffice it to say I am sending out an "SOS" for prayers you are all wonderful and I thank you very much. Will update.
PRraying for the both of you, May Our Lord cover you in His Precious Blood and may Our Lady put both of you under Her Mantle!
UPDATE: Ok so thus far, we have met with the healing priest but no real clear path has been opened for us. We decided to have me and 2 of my children move back to our original home state. We put our youngest in school where he is very comfortable and showing signs of self-confidence. (This after a disastrous year with no friends and not allowed to play his favorite sport in school the way he was used to due to being the new kid, being in a new school/area of the country where no one knew him or wanted to know him). However, we are now in a new stalemate: 1. The frame of my car is completely gone, so I have no car and I am having a difficult time finding an inexpensive, reliable car. 2.We are having a terrible time finding a reasonable rental to live in (staying with my parents / brother for the moment). Literally there is barely anything here to rent. Little to no inventory. 3. I am still not working (supposed to start this month), and my husband is barely making an income selling insurance ( a new field for him with a long learning and earning period). In addition my husband is down south and I am in the Northeast. Not a good situation. I am asking for prayers to quickly resolve this situation whereby we are all together under our own roof with jobs for my husband and I. And a car of course, for me (just want a good, reasonable priced Toyota). I would appreciate any help and of course, will update you all. God Bless all of you!