Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Angelica
All I can say at this time is we as a family are being destroyed! Two years ago we basically lost our jobs and went through almost all of our savings. Now my husband and I are working. He is in a job way beneath his skills and abilities and frankly on straight commission which is killing us financially. I am working 16 hours a day and despite this, somehow or other I keep getting less and less pay each month. It has to do with the type of work I am doing. We have never been in this type of situation before. I have 3 employers who have all come to me wanting me to work for them but due to procurement issues or other issues holding up the position, the jobs have not come through. I feel that there is a real blockage here. Despite my daily protection and spiritual warrior prayers, weekly fasting and daily prayer and mass life,novenas things keep getting worse. I am at wits end at this point. I am completely unsure what to do. Please pray for enlightenment for us and viable job prospects/offers so that we can pay our bills. My daughter's illness with Lyme has caused us to pay for her bills. In addition, we have been paying our son's rent for college which thankfully is almost done. And another son has been unable to get work for over a year. All this has been mounting up on us and putting us over the edge financially not to mention spiritually. Any prayers you can aid us with we are grateful for.
God Bless!!
By comfortablesocks
I will pray for you and your family Angelica!! Lean on His Mercy. When the clock strikes three, wherever your at, even if you have a moment...plead for His mercy. Remind Him of his promise,
" I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion.” (Diary, 1320; also, cf. Diary, 1572)

Hail Mary....
Remember Oh my Gracious Virgin Mary...
St. Joseph pray for them
Holy Infant Jesus, bless and protect them

Christine:)
By beloved
I will keep you and your family in all my prayers, Angelica!
By marylover
Keeping you in prayers
By Jill Ish
I will pray. Do a novena to Saint Joseph. One time I was at my wit's end and heavily pregnant with my second baby and my husband was in
a bad job situation. My old spiritual director told me to pray for my husband since he was not doing it, and ask Saint Joseph to help. Within
nine days he had a new job with more money. It was a total miracle, and the company he was with went under a couple of months later.
Hang in there.

God bless, Jill
By athenacp
Praying!