Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By comfortablesocks
Hi Angela and Ritacheryl,

So sorry for this delay....Thank you so much for praying for my husband...he's doing better.
I'm very grateful for every ones prayers!!!
I hope all of you are doing well....
Please post if you need prayers. Even if I don't post back soon, I immediately say a prayer.
I remember a priest told me when he gets prayer requests, he says a prayer immediately when asked...I'm trying to do the same. So, on that note...
My son Joseph and daughter Victoria could really use a prayer please....conversion, back to confession and the holy mass. Joseph needs graces to say yes to what Our Lord wants him to do for work...he needs a good job.
I know these times are rough, but the Blessed Mother has confirmed to me, even in rough times God blessings of his promises, graces and miracles will happen in our lives...Thanks be to God!!! Let's keep praying for each other.
Take care
Christine:)
By beloved
A little late in seeing this Christine, but I will pray for your son Joseph and daughter Victoria. I am in the same boat with my children. I do the same thing when I see a prayer request- pray immediately and entrust them to Our Lord through our Lady, telling Jesus, they're on my list and I will pray for them till they're in heaven with You! I lift everyone up on the forum from my morning offering each morning, so every one is included, but specific prayers are needed at times. May God bless and keep you, Brian, Joseph and Victoria in His protective care. Hail Mary, full of grace.....
By comfortablesocks
Good Morning Beloved,
Thank you so much for your beautiful prayers, I cried reading it...tears of being very grateful!!
Please be assured of my prayers for your children too...immediate prayers, before even typing this:) I will continue, especially
at the table of the Lord.

Gods peace to you and all:)
Christine
By beloved
You're welcome Christine. I have put every one on the forum and all our families and intentions in for a novena of Masses from the Shrine of the Miraculous Medal for the Solemnity of the Assumption and for the special Mass on the Solemnity of the Assumption this 15'th. Pray, pray, pray! O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.