Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Marysgirl777
I have always loved and practiced my Catholic Faith,but Fr. Charles Mangano has helped me renew my faith and he has truly been like John the Baptist for me! He has lead me to Christ! I am forever greatful for my answered prayer,my miracle, Fr. Charles Mangano :D
By starbright
Praise to Jesus! :D
By Marysgirl777
I'm going to college in August! I'm excited but at the same time I'm worried and upset about leaving Fr. Charles and his Family! They have helped me grow so close to God and Mary and I am going to miss them more than words can say!

I wish I didn't have so much anxiety! How should I handle this?
By OnASpiritualJourney2
With prayer you'll do just fine! Has Fr. Charles agreed to be your Spiritual Director? If so, and even if not, you can stay in touch by phone or e-mail. You'll probably get involved in your church at your school and meet lots of like minded students as well. Change is always scary, but it should be a wonderful experience! :D
By Marysgirl777
He has not said anything yet but I hope he will!
I think I just need to face my fear of leaving head on,even if I'm emotional! :)
By starbright
I understand the need to confront things head on. I tend to do that too. It can be very painful for a short while, but once you've got your head round it, then it's much less painful than it would have been if you hadn't confronted the thing. It's like you have to feel it and then it's easier and you're free to go forward. I recommend it.