Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

This is an update.

I stuck with the new medication and now, after a month and a half of not doing things and staying in, I am finally feeling good. I have just started exercising, going out, seeing people, studying and picking up my responsibilities. I feel much, much better than I did on the old medication. I just want to say: thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers. God has heard them and answered them, in such a way that I learnt more about trusting him. I am so happy, and I thank God for that.

Alleluia!
By Mercedes
Wonderful news Frances! You continue to be in my prayers. :D
Thanks for the update.
Mercedes
By Gael
We have a lovely little old priest who says mass now and again in our parish. I am sure he is a saint, I could listen to him all day, he is so humble and holy. Anyway today his message to everyone is to tell everyone we meet what Jesus has done for us, even if we are embarrassed or scared. We shouldn't be afraid to spread the Word.

So Frances you are doing exactly as he said we should, thank God for every blessing by sharing it with others, no matter how big or small.
By Flo
Wonderful news! Continued prayers for you hun. :)
By starbright
Thanks, Gael - and thanks everyone!
By Cathy B
Wondeful news my lil Starbright :D :D :D. I knew between prayers, God and yourself all would work out for you. I'm so pleased for you :D .

My love to you,
God Bless,
Cathy B

Hail Mary..
By LittleRed
Same from me too :D ....

I am glad to hear you are finally feeling better!!!

Bless, Sharon