Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Dear Readers: Below aremy letters to Mr. Michael H Brown, Dr. William Zambrano and my conversation with Mr. Ben Douglas. Thank you
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Dr. William Zambrano:

Happy new year 2006!

I am contacting you regarding my letter to Mr. Michael H. Brown for your information. You may also access my homepage below where you may read the Words of Faith and Love of God The Father through Our Blessed Mother.

Should you have any questions with the Words of Faith and Love of God and/or my claim, I would be honored to discuss further with you.

Thank you and God bless you and your family+

Joseph B. Reyes
463 Vine Street
Glendale, CA 91204
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Mr. Michael Brown -

First, allow me to say that I have the utmost respect for you, for who you are, a world renowned author on Marian apparitions.

I'm sure you have received some of my writings of faith and love from my email address; Faith7love@aol.com and JBReyes7777@aol.com.

I ask for your discernment in the below infallible words of the True Faith and Love of God within my heart, soul, and mind. If I may take it further, I encourage you to present the words of faith and love of God to your parish priest, Bishop or even the US Cardinals of my writings.

I have copied and paste the information that you need. I also "cc" Mr. Michael Coppi as he has a distribution list that he sends information out too. I'm sure Mr. Coppi can enlighten you of my past with reference to October 13, 1998 and 2005. And of course the most recently below. And Father Bernie (known only thru online chat).

I am grateful to you for taking the time from your busy schedule to read my email.

Joseph B. Reyes (present address)
463 Vine Street
Glendale, CA 91204

Received: June 3rd, 2003
Sent:: June 30th, 2003

To: Most Reverend Paul S. Loverde Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church
Bishop of The Arlington Diocese Father Jeffrey T. Duaime, C.S.Sp
200 N. Glebe Road Father Edward Kelly, C.S.Sp
Arlington, VA 22203 2700 South 19th Street
Arlington, VA 22204

Reverend Mark S. Maley Most Reverend Robert Lynch
Diocese of Arlington Diocese of St. Petersburg
200 N. Glebe Road PO Box 40200
Arlington, VA 22203 St. Petersburg, FL 33743

His Eminence James Cardinal Hickey His Eminence Francis Cardinal George
Archdiocese of Washington, DC Archdiocese of Chicago
5001 Eastern Ave. 155 E. Superior
PO Box 29260 Chicago, IL 60611
Washington, DC 20017

His Eminence Bernard Cardinal Law His Eminence John Cardinal O’Connor
Diocese of Boston Archdiocese of New York
2121 Commonwealth 1011 First Ave.
Brighton, MA 02135 New York, NY 10022

His Eminence Anthony Cardinal Bevelacqua His Eminence William Cardinal Keeler
Archdiocese of Philadelphia Archdiocese of Baltimore
222 North 17th Street 320 Cathedral Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-1299 Baltimore, MD 21201

His Eminence Adam Cardinal Maida His Eminence Roger Cardinal Mahoney
Archdiocese of Detroit Archdiocese of Los Angeles
1234 Washington Blvd. 3424 Wilshire Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226 Los Angeles, CA 90010-2241

St. Catherine of Sienna Parish
Reverend John O' Donovan
Reverend Michael J. Finnegan
1955 S. Belcher Road
Clearwater, FL 33764

OLD ADDRESS moved from Arlington, VA
1560 S. Prescott Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 452-3838
Home Page: http://www.hometown.aol.com/faith7love

Cc: DignityUSA
Mr. Patrick McArron
Ms. Marianne Duddy

Metropolitan Community Church (MCC)

NBC/MSNBC
Fox News

Re: The Fifth Marian Dogma

The Blessed Virgin Mary of Fatima as
Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix, and Advocate

We humbly request that The Fifth Marian Dogma be proclaimed on the 31st day of October 20_ _, by the Vicar of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of the Holy Roman Catholic Faith. In honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary as Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix, and Advocate. The prophecies of The Blessed Virgin Mary will fulfill God’s Divine Will for the salvation of humanity as Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix, and Advocate.

Please refer to my previous letter/email regarding the misinterpretation teachings of St. Peter 2000 years ago to what it has become today through the newly written Lexicon (Dictionary) defining how “ appalling” The Gay & Lesbian Community, dated April 17th, 2003.

Our Lord gave St. Peter The Keys (Faith and Love) of Heaven and earth, “Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven. Whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Because Our Lord gave The Keys to St. Peter, Our Lord cannot go against His Words to St. Peter or against what St. Peter proclaimed in Sacred Scriptures these past 2000 years, until the Church proclaims The Fifth Marian Dogma. This act of the Catholic Church in Faith and Love of God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit of The Most Holy and Blessed Trinity will give authority to The Blessed Virgin Mary as Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix, and Advocate of Graces for all humanity. Humanity will see changes in the world, not through human eyes, but through the eyes of faith and love of God.

Please take heed, the longer the Catholic Church hesitates in proclaiming The Fifth Marian Dogma, natural and unnatural disasters throughout the world will deteriorate like never before witness by humanity. This is the Apostasy spoken of The Blessed Virgin Mary of Akita, Japan; my previous letter/email dated October 30th, 2002.

1) Fact: These are the Words of The True Faith and The Love of God within my heart, soul, and mind.

2) Fact: The words you are about to read are theologically INFALLIBLE.

3) Fact: The Catholic church will never acknowledge nor approve who I am, because they are too blind to see the true faith and love of God beyond me, being a homosexual.

4) Fact: The Catholic church do not know nor understand is that, they have already acknowledge and approved who I am INDIRECTLY. (see#6)

5) Fact: The acknowledgement and approval has already been done. It comes directly from God the Father through Our Blessed Mother.

6) Fact: The voices of approved and under investigation of Catholic visionaries by the catholic church will rise throughout the world to acknowledge who I am. I have informed the US Cardinals of this great event dated December 13th, 2003 entitled, "Voices Will Rise." I chose the 13th in Honor of The Blessed Virgin Mary of Fatima. (see #5)

7) Fact: Time is short. The dividing line has been drawn by the Catholic Church (see#3).

It's now time to enlighten the hearts, soul, and mind of humanity of my Holy and Divine path.

Please read Revelation Chapter 11.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In a message dated 1/14/2006 4:36:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, hananiah5@yahoo.com writes:
Mr. Reyes,
Can you give me the source of this quotation? Who are you quoting?
JMJ, Ben Douglass

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's time to let my children hear my words. It's time to touch the hearts of many. Not all will listen, not all will hear. But for those who listen and those who hear God's word will spread and God's children will come. Bring my children home to me to build a kingdom of love and serenity.
+
Our Blessed Mother
December 1994

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mr. Reyes,

I'm not out to mock you. However, it is not possible that Mary would contradict Church teaching on homosexuality. We're talking about a woman who knew the old testament so well she could spontaneously compose songs by stringing together quotes from it. There is not a doubt in my mind that she assents to Leviticus when it says sodomy is an abomination.

You don't have to identify yourself as a homosexual. You may have homosexual attractions, but that is not an integral part of your person. This is a curable psychological disorder, as documented in the Archives of Sexual Behavior and in the thousands of testimonies of ex-homosexuals. This is not a cross I envy you, but it is something you can overcome. Try getting in contact with somoen from Courage ( http://couragerc.net/ ) or NARTH ( http://narth.com/index.html ).

JMJ,
Ben Douglass

Dear Mr. Ben Douglas -

I am well aware of your statement.
There are no words to convey to you or others about me, being a homosexual and the act of homosexuality is not a sin (loving relationship), other than the 7 Facts (prophecy) of the Words of faith and love of God to the hierarchy of the Catholic church.

God does not love the Catholic church any less, in misinterpretation teachings of homosexuality by the catholic church, through no fault of its own. We are human, and human are prone to human errors.

Here is a good example why you overlooked Revelations 11. I am informing you, that we are the fulfillment of Revelations 11. This is the TEST of Faith and Love of God of The Catholic church and of humanity. As I have written, time is short. Please do not expect a "grandiose sign" from God The Father in fulfillment of Revelations 11. As I have said, there is no glory in God's work, but only the rewards of eternal life in Heaven.

And yes, I too am aware of Courage.com. Our path has already been drawn before we were conceived in our mother's womb. I do not look or ask for envy and glory, for I know the path that has been drawn. Our Holy and Divine Will will be met with rejection, mocked, criticize and judge by humanity in professing the true faith and love of God within my heart, soul, and mind. Unfortunately, even after the 7 FACTS comes to fulfillment, many still will not believe because they are too blind to see beyond me, being a homosexual. Most believe that Elijah and Moses are the Two spoken of that are to return. I ask you, "Why would they return again, just to die?" They're bodies are already dead, their souls lives eternal life.

You may quote me on this to whomever you share the Words of Faith and Love of God.

"I will even take this further beyond your human faith, but to believe in FAITH and The Love of God alone. The incorrupt body of our beloved sister, Bernadette of Our Lady of Lourdes, will awaken and rise along with the voices of catholic visionaries to acknowledge who we are."
LINK BELOW IS THE PHOTO OF ST. BERNADETTE
http://www.catholicpilgrims.com/lourdes ... oto_aa.htm

The Catholic church will be shaken to its foundation of FAITH, as prophesied by catholic visionary(s). I again I state, time is short. For the Mercy and Love of God will soon be unfolding before the eyes of humanity and must be seen through the eyes of faith and love of God and not through the eyes of the world.

I am in no way, shape or form insulting or attacking you, but you may say anything you please, for I know and understand it is difficult to comprehend.

God bless you and your family+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In a message dated 1/14/2006 5:47:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, hananiah5@yahoo.com writes:
I'm not out to mock you. However, it is not possible that Mary would contradict Church teaching on homosexuality

The words and actions of Our Blessed Mother, comes from The Divine Will of Our Heavenly Father. For She, like the catholic visionaries are The Created Instruments of His Words and Voice.
By Covenant
JosephBReyes,

I'm having difficulty in understanding why you would come to this forum and start posting your correspondence with others for everyone to see.

Whats your point exactly?

Is it the 'Fifth Marian Dogma'? Is it the Church's position on homosexuality?

I won't go into the Marian Dogma issue here, but I will comment on your views on homosexuality.

Firstly, does the Church have the authority to teach with authority on this issue and without error? The answer to both questions is yes. The Pope and the Bishops in communion with him have been entrusted with safeguarding the flock of Christ from errors in teaching that arise both in matters of theological though but also of personal morality. This is evident from the earliest days of Christianity, which we can see from the letters of Sts Peter, Paul and James.

The Church uses Sacred Scripture as the foundation of its moral teaching, and the teaching of Scripture is clear: homosexual activity is intrinsically immoral. We can read this in the account of Sodom and Gomorrah, and of the Law of Moses. St. Paul also is not silent on this subject, and condemns this type of sexual immorality along with other expressions of depravity (fornication, adultery, impurity etc).

The Church cannot reject this Deposit of Faith: it is her duty to preserve it and hand it down faithfully. This is what we call Sacred Tradition, which comes from the Latin word 'Tradere', meaning literally to 'hand down'.

While other quote "Christian" Protestant denominations have, influenced by secularism, okayed homosexual activity, the Roman Catholic Church cannot, for She is the Faithful Bride of Christ, who 'can neither deceive nor be deceived'. She speaks the truth, and the passage of time cannot change the morality that is inborn in creation, what we call 'natural law'. There is a certain 'theology of the body', as John Paul II called it, and homsexual relations are contrary to the natural order of sex, which is primarly for reproduction. It is also for the love between a man and woman united in marriage.

What is homosexuality then? It is a sexual disfunction, resulting from our fallen nature after Adam and Eve's disobedience. Redeemed by Christ in Baptism, the question has been asked: Why would God allow us to continue to have evil inclinations after we have been redeemed? This is part of the 'mystery of iniquity', but the Fathers of the Church have theorized that God allowed evil to remain in our flesh so that we could battle, and by the grace of Christ, the Spirit would conquer. This can be a painful exercise, and one that continues for the rest of our lives. But as Christ said to St. Paul, "My grace is sufficient". The tools are there for all Christians to live the Christian life, including those who experience homosexual attractions.

And what are those tools? Prayer, weekly Confession, Mass, fasting, penance, mortification, acts of charity. These are the antidote to our evil nature, and it is in these that we will acheive what we Medjugorje followers call 'peace at the centre'.

Giving into the flesh and its evil desires leads us to ruin, "The wages of sin is death." But if we combat against the flesh, and instead cultivate the spirit, then we will live a happy life of peace, and will inherit the Kingdom of God.

I will pray for you, that you will accept the teachings of Holy Mother Church, and live the messages of Medjugorje.
By JosephBReyes
Dear Covenant - Thank you for your reply.

I'm having difficulty in understanding why you would come to this forum and start posting your correspondence with others for everyone to see.
+ I came in this room in faith because I truely beleive the apparitions at Medjugorje. One does not need go to Medjugorje to believe, it is called FAITH.
+ To inform the readers of my mission/path

Whats your point exactly?
+ My point is, announce to the faithfull, such yourself to:
1) Pray The Most Holy Rosary every 13th day, requesting God The Father to fulfill the FIFTH MARIAN DOGMA.
2) To announce to humanity the unfolding and fulfillment of Revelations 11.
3) That we are the the two spoken of in the Book of Revelations 11 (please see and read the SEVEN FACTS ABOVE)

Is it the 'Fifth Marian Dogma'?
+ This is a correct statemnet

Is it the Church's position on homosexuality?
+ This is a correct statement

I won't go into the Marian Dogma issue here, but I will comment on your views on homosexuality etc......
+ There is really no words to express the misinterpretation of church's teachings of homosexulality, who's in a loving relationship. Other than to have FAITH and LOVE.

Below are the Words of Faith and Love of God The Father through our Blessed Mother.

December 8th, 1994, Early AM
To: Timothy J. Comeau and Joseph B. Reyes
Feast of The Immaculate Conception

Put your house in order and prepare your life. Settle the unsettled and you will then begin your path. Love God and all he represents and you will be loved for all you do. Put your house in order and prepare your life. Put God first and your earthly love second and order will come. Fear not of God’s love or your earthly love for both are great. Put your house in order and prepare your life, for if you put God’s Love first, your earthly love with be great. Enjoy the fruits of all your love,
Emotionally, Mentally and Physically.
Put your house in order and prepare your life. Settle the unsettled and God’s love will be great.

I identified myself being a homosexual to humanity so that there will be no doubts or questions in the minds of readers. If I did not identify that I am a homosexual form teh beginning, and recieved Words from God The Father through Our Blessed Mother, I would then be called false prophet, a liar, or maybe peoples will say, "Oh his gay, he can't recieve Words from God through our Blessed Mother. So this way, I have not profess any lies or misguide anyone for who I am. And this is who I am.

I have been given the task to convey the Words of Faith and Love fo God to the hiearchy of the church. By my own free will, I chose to share with humanity, knowing my Divine path will be met with rejection, criticism, mockery, and the jugdemental from humanity, in professing the True Faith and Love of God within my heart, soul, and mind.

Please keep in mind, the words of Our Blessed Mother comes DIRECTLY from God The Father. Therefore, our Mother will not act or say without The Command of The Divine Will of The Father.

Thank you and God Bless you and your family+
Joseph B. Reyes
Last edited by JosephBReyes on Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By rogertc
Joe,
Do you claim to be Elija or Moses if so Scripture has it that these 2 Prophets will be able to perform signs and wonders even to call down fire from heaven, send down a fire ball or two or STOP your rediculous Caims!

roger
By JosephBReyes
Dear Roger -

[quote="rogertc"]Joe,
Do you claim to be Elija or Moses

+ No Roger, I do not claim to be Elija or Moses. And why would Moses return, only to die again? The bodies prophests of the past are already dead, but their soul lives on eternal life with God.

if so Scripture has it that these 2 Prophets will be able to perform signs and wonders even to call down fire from heaven, send down a fire ball or two OR
+ This is a correct statement. Thank you for announcing the sacred scriptures of Revelations 11 to the readers.

or STOP your rediculous Caims!
+ As rirdicously it may sound, the fact remains, that we are the Two written in Revelations 11, which is unfolding and being fulfilled before the eyes of humanity.

+ As I have mentioned to you earlier in my email, The ARK possess supernatural powers. It is the seat of God Himself. The ARK Contains the Tablets of the Ten Commandments and the Rod of Aaron of Moses.

+ According to the beleifs and tradition poeples of Israel, The Ark of the Covenant is God's presence amongst them and on earth. Anyone not welcomed to stand in the presence of The ARK(GOD) will surely be slain. There are only 2 in the world who may stand in the presence of the Ark, and that is Revelations 11.

THE ARK WILL BRING FORTH THE SECRETS FORETOLD AT GARABANDAL AND MEDJUGORJE.

Thank you Roger and God bless you and your family+
Joseph B. Reyes
By Covenant
JosephBReyes,

God cannot contradict Himself. God said to Moses that homosexual activity was "detestable", and called for the death penalty to be imposed for Israelities who acted in this way, saying, "their blood will be on their own heads." (Lev. 20:13)

Has God changed His tune? No, evil is still evil, and nothing can change that.

Its ultimately up to the Church authorities to investigate your claims of the supernatural, but I will give my personal judgment right now:

You are not receiving messages from the Blessed Virgin from God the Father, because God is Truth, and only speaks the Truth in accordance with the Body of Christ, that is the Church.

By rejecting Divine Revelation, as written in the Scriptures, and Sacred Tradition, by renouncing the teaching authority of the Church, you have shown yourself to be a 'false prophet', and a heretic.

Please don't come in here and share your false visions and false teachings with the good people of this forum.

My advice would be that you cease speaking about your claims of visions and seek out an experienced spiritual director, who will be able to guide you back on the right track and back to the Truth.
By JosephBReyes
Dear Covenant -
Thank you for your words and judgement.

let me ask you Covenant. Do you fear that I am correct? Are you not prepared within your heart, soul, and mind for the End Time Events to unfold as written in Sacred Scriptures and prophesied by catholic visionaries throughout the world?

Covenant, I sense in your writings that you have a great hatred towards homosexuals, Created by God the Father in HIS perfect image, and the fact I recieve Words of Faith and The Love of God through Our Blessed Mother?

I present to you the Ten Commandments of God The Father, written by the Finger of God given to Moses:
1. I, The Lord, AM your God, You shall not have other gods besides me.
2. You shalt not take the name of The LORD, your God in vain.
3. Remeber to keep holy the sabbath day.
4. Honor your father and mother.
5. You shalt not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultrey.
7. You shalt not steal.
8. YOU SHALL NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST YOUR NEIGHBOR.

9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
10. You shall not covet your nieghbor's house.

Covenant Quote:
Its ultimately up to the Church authorities to investigate your claims of the supernatural, but I will give my personal judgment right now:
+ Who are you to make judgement against me??

"Matthew Chapter 7 verse 1-2
Stop judging, that you may not be judge. For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measurement with which you measure will be measured out to you."
Last edited by JosephBReyes on Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
By JosephBReyes
DEAR COVNANT -

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM. ALLOW THE READERS IN THIS FORUM TO DISCERN FOR THEMSELVES.

MY CHALLENGE TO YOU IS THIS.

+ PRESENT THE 7 FACTS TO YOUR PARISH PRIEST AND OR BISHOPS WHAT IS TO BE FULFILLED. I CAN ASSURE YOU, THE ANSWERS FROM THE PRIEST SONS OF GOD THE FATHER AND OUR BLESSED MOTHER WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME ANSWER. THAT THE 7 FACTS ARE IN FACT INFALLIBLE OF APPROVAL. IT'S FOOLPROOF. THEN YOU WLL KNOW WHO I SPEAK FOR. AND MAYBE NOT, ONLY THROUGH YOUR HUMAN DENIAL.

+ I ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT THE US CARDINALS OF MY WRITINGS. THE INAFALLIBLE WORDS OF FAITH AND LOVE OF GOD.

+ BE SURE TO MENTIONED THE INCORRUPT BODY OF ST. BERNADETTE OF LOURDES, WILL AWAKEN ALONG WITH THE APPROVED VOICES OF CATHOLIC VISIOANRIES BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ACKNOWLEDGING WHO WE ARE.

+ AND WHEN YOU HAVE THE RESULTS TO MY CHALLENGE. PLEASE POST THE NAMES, ADDRESS OF THE PRIEST AND PARISH IN THIS FORUM. SO THAT THE READERS MAY VERIFY.

I AWAIT FOR YOUR WORDS OF CHALLENGE.

Thank you and God bless you and your family+

Joseph B. Reyes
The Soldier of God's True Faith and Love
By Covenant
Joseph,

I'm not going to help you spread your false messages. If it were up to me, I'd ban you from this forum, just as your local bishop didn't allow you to place your 'messages' on his web site.

The visionary Mirjana said that Our Lady told her,

"The hour has come when the demon is authorized to act with all his force and power. the present hour, is the hour of Satan.

Many pretend to see Jesus and me, and to understand our words, but they are, in fact, lying. It is a very grave sin, and it is neccessary to pray very much for them."

My counsel towards all sinners is that they stop sinning and seek spiritual guidance. Its the same advice that I give to you: stop sinning by your false claims and instead seek out a priest who can help you with your issues. If I were you, I'd seek out one who is also holds a psychology degree, because I think its more than a theological issue at play here and you need therapy.

In obedience to the Gospa, I will also pray for you.
By MedjAdmin
Joseph,

I have to second most of Covenant's comments here. You really lost me when you began claiming to be the two prophets from Revelations. That in itself is just weird and makes me question your motives here.

I think most people on this forum will refrain from judging you based on the fact you are a homosexual -- that is for God to decide out of his infinite love for us -- but your claims of being a prophet are not in accordance with apparitions and prophecies of the past.

I don't want to ban you from the forum but I also don't want to give you a means to spread your false teachings. You may very well believe you are experiencing something supernatural -- many people do -- but if so, this "apparition" is not from God, or is in your head.

Please don't post any more "prophecies" and "messages" on this forum. We need to stay focused on Medjugorje. If you do I will be forced to ban you and I don't want to do that.

You're in my prayers.

Thank you,

MedjAdmin
By JosephBReyes
Dear MedjAdmin (Sean), Covenant and to the Readers-

+ With all do respect, just because the personal belief of Covenant do not believe or is against The Words of Faith and Love of God, does not mean its false.

+ To Covenant: Again, you have misunderstood the response from The late Bishop John R. Keating. The late Bishop Keating did not allow me to post the messages of Faith and Love of God on the website of "Apparitions.org" Mr. Jim Dryzmala. That was the content of my letter to the late Bishop John R Keating, proceded by Bishop Loverde of the Arlington Diocese. So if you are going to slander me, please do it correctly.

As I have written and conveyed to the US Cardinals and Bishops:
1. The 7 Secrets to be fulled

2. The 7 Facts (most recently)

3. I present to you The First 3 of The 7 Sequence to be fulfilled

1. The Supernatural Lights in the sky like that of the Auroa Borealis
- This past prophecy of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Fatima was fulfilled 1938 before WWI began, to signify God's punishment to the world of its SINS (The Loss True Faitha and Love of God within the hearts, soul, and mind)

- This SIGN will begin the confusion and chaso within the heart and soul of humanity

2. The Great Earthquake in 3 Continets Simultanesouly.
- This Sign will be the sign to retrieve The One True Ark of The Covenant

- THE ARK WILL BRING FORTH THE SECRETS FORETOLD AT GARABANDAL AND MEDJUGOJE. THIS IS PROOF TO THE UNBELIEVERS!!!

- As I have written, The One True Ark of The Covenant is The True Presence of God on earth, in Heaven and amongst His Poeples of Israel. The Ark will give proof to His Chosen Peoples of Israel, that the Messiah is Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This will cause the conversion of Jews in recognizing and accepting that Jesus Christ is THE MESSIAH.

- There are only 2 souls that can stand in the presence of The Ark, and that is, The Two written in Revelations 11. All others will be slain because 1- the lack of faith and love of God within the hearts, soul, and mind, one must be pure of heart and soul, afterall, The Ark Is God's PRESENCE 2- Did not ask permission from the TWO (Rev11).

3. The Warning aka Aviso, Illumination

- THE TRUE MEANING, "THE GOSPEL WILL BE MADE KNOWN THROUGOUT THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH. ALL WILL EXPERIENCE THAT GOD EXISTS. AND THOSE WHO STILL WILL NOT BELEIVE SHALL PERISH IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY.

- It is also to look at our own soul of all the good and bad we have done on this earth.

So, please, tell me that I am incorrect. Your threat to ban me from this forum, is on you. I have a mission to accomplish. Time is short. Just because my path will be met with rejection, unbelief etc...does not mean that I am a false prophet.

SOON, THE CHURCH AND HUMANITY WILL CHOOSE TO STAND BY ME OR AGAINST ME. THOSE FAITHFUL REMNANT WO WILL STAND BY ME, STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN (ARK).

EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THIS EARTH WAITS FOR THE SECOND COMING OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. BUT BEFORE HIS SECOND COMING, MAJOR EVENTS MUST FRIST BE FULFILLED.

I ANNOUNCED THE EVENTS TO BE FULLFILLED TO THE CHURCH AND HUMANITY, AND HUMANITY SHUTS THE EARS AND REJECT THE WORDS OF FAITH AND LOVE OF GOD. THE SIN, IS THE LACK OF FAITH AND LOVE OF GOD WITHIN THE HEARTS, SOUL, AND MIND. THE KEY TO ETERNAL SALVATION IS FAITH AND LOVE OF GOD WITHIN THE HEARTS, SOUL, AND MIND.

YOU MAY BAN ME FROM THIS FORUM, BUT AT LEAST, THE WORDS OF FAITH AND LOVE OF GOD HAS BEEN PLANTED IN THE SOULS WHO HAS READ THE WRITINGS OF FAITH AND LOVE.

The Soldier of God's True Faith and Love

MedjAdmin wrote:Joseph,

I have to second most of Covenant's comments here. You really lost me when you began claiming to be the two prophets from Revelations. That in itself is just weird and makes me question your motives here.

I think most people on this forum will refrain from judging you based on the fact you are a homosexual -- that is for God to decide out of his infinite love for us -- but your claims of being a prophet are not in accordance with apparitions and prophecies of the past.

I don't want to ban you from the forum but I also don't want to give you a means to spread your false teachings. You may very well believe you are experiencing something supernatural -- many people do -- but if so, this "apparition" is not from God, or is in your head.

Please don't post any more "prophecies" and "messages" on this forum. We need to stay focused on Medjugorje. If you do I will be forced to ban you and I don't want to do that.

You're in my prayers.

Thank you,

MedjAdmin
Last edited by JosephBReyes on Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
By JosephBReyes
The 7 FACTS with regards to approved visionaries.

AND WHEN THE APPROVED VISONARIES BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH along with the INCORRUPTBLE BODIES OF THE SAINTS RISE TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHO I AM AND WHO WE ARE, WILL YOU AND OTHERS PROFESS AND DENY THE VISIONARIES THEMSELVES THAT THEY ARE FALSE PROPHETS SENT BY SATAN?

THIS IS THE MEANING (7FACTS) OF THE INFALLIBLE WORDS OF FAITH AND LOVE OF GOD. THIS INCLUDES THE VISIONARIES OF GARABANDAL AND OF MEDJUGORJE AND THEIR SECRETS.

The Soldier of God's True Faith and Love+
Last edited by JosephBReyes on Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JosephBReyes
Covenant wrote:Joseph,

I'm not going to help you spread your false messages. If it were up to me, I'd ban you from this forum, just as your local bishop didn't allow you to place your 'messages' on his web site.

+ And that's all fine. But the facts still remains, my agenda has been conveyed to the hiearchy of The catholic Church.

The visionary Mirjana said that Our Lady told her,

"The hour has come when the demon is authorized to act with all his force and power. the present hour, is the hour of Satan.

Many pretend to see Jesus and me, and to understand our words, but they are, in fact, lying. It is a very grave sin, and it is neccessary to pray very much for them."

My counsel towards all sinners is that they stop sinning and seek spiritual guidance. Its the same advice that I give to you: stop sinning by your false claims and instead seek out a priest who can help you with your issues. If I were you, I'd seek out one who is also holds a psychology degree, because I think its more than a theological issue at play here and you need therapy.

In obedience to the Gospa, I will also pray for you.
+ IF I UNDERSTAND YOU CORRECTLY, YOU ARE QUOTING OUR MOTHER'S WORDS OF MEDJUGORJE. SOON YOU WILL KNOW WHOM I SPEAK FOR AND WHOM SENT ME TO PROFESS THE TRUE FAITH AND LOVE OF GOD. THIS IS THE REASON WHY OUR BLESSED MOTHER SHED TEARS OF BLOOD, THE LACK OF FAITH AND THE LOVE OF GOD WITHIN THE HEARTS, SOUL, AND MIND OF HUMANITY.
By Covenant
Joseph,

I don't know what to say to all of this, other than I feel pity towards you. Do you, in all honesty, believe all this stuff? Or is it just a means of getting attention? Perhaps a way to further your homosexual agenda within the Church?

In addition to feeling pity, I also feel the need to warn you. As Our Lady said, it is a "very grave sin" to make up lies about apparitions.

You will one day have to stand before the Just Judge and answer to Him why you acted in this way. And as the Scripture makes clear: false prophets are not received into the Kingdom of God.

As it is written,

'Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign LORD. My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.' (Ezekiel 13:8-10)

As St Padre Pio observed, obedience is key in the spiritual life. You must be obedient to the Church in its teachings on sexual morality, and you must submit yourself to a spiritual director and to his guidence.

I am very serious: you are playing with the eternal welfare of your soul. Its not a light matter. For the love of God, please do what I say and seek out a director! Before its too late.
By JosephBReyes
Dear Covenant -

Just because you disbelief or non-understanding OF DIVINE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE, doesn't mean its false. THE GREATEST SIN OF ALL, IS THE LOSS TRUE FAITH AND LOVE OF GOD WITHIN THE HEARTS, SOUL, AND MIND.

As far as my "homosexual agenda," still, you are unable to see through the eyes of faith and love of God beyond me, being a homosexual. That's pity.

I have not written any negative things about Garabandal and Medjugorje in any way shape or form.

As far as the Ark is concerned, maybe you should research about the ARK, so that you will gain knowledge of what the ARK means in the End Times. I have written major points about the Ark and how it relates to the Secrets of Garabandal and Medjugorje. As I have written, just because YOU do not understand His Wisdom and Knowledge, doesn't mean its false.

And by the way, the Sacred Scriptures you quoted towards me, only works to those who are evil. I'm still here nor have I fled away from God's Sacred Scritpures. What does that tell you?

I sense you are one of those who needs to SEE to BELEIVE. That's pity.
The SIN of the Loss True Faith and The Love of God within the hearts, soul, and mind.

Pator Frederick Price always quote Sacred Scriptures before beginning his service:
"FOR WE WALK IN FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT"

Thank you and God bless you and yoru family+
The Soldier of God's True Faith and Love,

Covenant wrote:Joseph,

I don't know what to say to all of this, other than I feel pity towards you. Do you, in all honesty, believe all this stuff? Or is it just a means of getting attention? Perhaps a way to further your homosexual agenda within the Church?

In addition to feeling pity, I also feel the need to warn you. As Our Lady said, it is a "very grave sin" to make up lies about apparitions.

You will one day have to stand before the Just Judge and answer to Him why you acted in this way. And as the Scripture makes clear: false prophets are not received into the Kingdom of God.

As it is written,

'Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign LORD. My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.' (Ezekiel 13:8-10)

As St Padre Pio observed, obedience is key in the spiritual life. You must be obedient to the Church in its teachings on sexual morality, and you must submit yourself to a spiritual director and to his guidence.

I am very serious: you are playing with the eternal welfare of your soul. Its not a light matter. For the love of God, please do what I say and seek out a director! Before its too late.
By MedjAdmin
Joseph is hereby banned from this forum. I HATE banning people, but I think the general consensus among forum members is that his posts were taking us far off our goals of promulgating the messages of Medjugorje. This is just not the place for him. I do hope and pray that he finds his place.

Regards,

MedjAdmin
By Sarah K
I have been following this thread since it started...I'm not an expert in theology or church teaching so it is interesting to see the responses from Covenant and Medjadmin.
Yes, it's unfortunate that you have to ban anyone from posting, but I think you made the right decision. Posts like Joseph's remind me that the devil is present everywhere, even on this website. The devil constantly tries to talk people out of their faith, to instill doubt in believers, and to corrupt people by persuading them that immorality is ok.
Joseph still needs our prayers though, and there are probably thousands of others like him who walk that very dangerous line.
By David
It is sad to see Joe in such a confused state of mind. I fully condone the action to ban him. My spirit was disturbed when I first saw his message and it reminded me of a lady in our prayer group; whenever she spoke of her 'gift' of discernment of evil spirits for example, my peace was disturbed. My spiritual director advised that she was not well and needed help. I realise now that it was the spirit within her, which was not of God, disturbing the spirit within me. Invariably the fruit of her actions was to cause division and distraction amongst the rest of the prayer group - taking us away from our focus on the Lord. We must always be alert to the angel of light.

God bless

David
By patrick
I too found the posts disturbing and am appreciative of your prudent action. Let us all remember Joseph in our prayers and ask Our Lady to use her motherly love to enlighten this troubled soul and lead him into the Divine Mercy of her beloved son. Peace!
By Patty Cowan
Hi everyone,
Sorry I'm late, I've been away from the computer all weekend. My response at first was going to be... why would a dogma have to be decided and written on Halloween? The other was the fact that Mary IS the Ark of the Covenant.

I have several relatives and friends who are homosexual. I love them dearly and, as with all of us, they are sinners. We all have our different crosses to bear. I pray for their conversion, as I pray for mine, daily. I will keep Joseph and all of Mary's children (everyone) in my prayers, for all of us to feel the love of God in our hearts, and to find our way to the ULTIMATE goal-JESUS!!!

Peace,
Patty, AR, USA
By Covenant
I am pleased that Medjadmin banned Joseph, because his message was divisive and completely at odds with Church teaching.

In different situations, I often think of what Our Lady would say if we were to bring our problems to her in the apparition.

In terms of the faith, Our Lady always said of the Franciscans that they 'must defend the faith...There is only one God, one faith, it is necessary to believe firmly'. When confronted with heresy, its necessary to 'protect the faith' because, Our Lady said, 'faith is the foundation from which everything flows.'

But what would Our Lady say if we were to bring our concerns for Joseph and his gay partner, who both claim to receive apparitions?

I think Our Lady would be sadenned for them, for she sees everyone as her children. She would say that what they are doing is gravely harmful to their souls, but she wouldn't condemn. She would call us to pray and fast for them, that they might be freed from the influences of evil and be brought to the path of Jesus.

So, lets do what Our Lady wishes: let us remember Joseph in our prayers and believe for his conversion. Perhaps his coming to this forum was providential: that the followers of Our Lady of Medjugorje might intercede for him, so that the Heart of Christ might be moved to grant the grace of conversion.
By dene
Hi, I wish to talk to someone about our mother in medjugorje, this is the first time I am on line.
By dene
Hi, I wish to talk to someone about our mother in medjugorje, this is the first time I am on line. I really would like to know about, how it must have been during the war. I am really interested in buying a book. I have been to Fatima and lourdes and both place is so beautiful and spiritual. Medjugorje, for me, it is like next to heaven. I been there twice and I still want to go back. Sometimes, I always think to myself. Why am I here when OUR MOTHER FROM HEAVEN IS VISITING.It brings tears to my eyes and hoping to go back there again. Everything about medjugorji is so beautiful.
By MedjAdmin
Hi Dene,

Welcome to the Medjugorje Forum... You've come to the right place if you want to talk about Medjugorje. We are all happy to correspond with other believers. If you ever have any questions or want to start a topic, please don't hesitate to do so.

God bless!

MedjAdmin