Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Marylu
Does anyone know the easiest route to medjugorje? I went from Italy the last time but I hear Germany is most often the transition country. If so, which airport in Germany to which airport in Croatia/Bosnia?
By Lino
I am in a group from Canada going to Medjugorje in May, and we were supposed to have a stop in Frankfurt, and then go to Split airport.
The airport of Frankfurt is closed (because of the volcano). I hope it will be OKAY in two weeks.
By Patriciadonovan
Lino wrote:I am in a group from Canada going to Medjugorje in May, and we were supposed to have a stop in Frankfurt, and then go to Split airport.
The airport of Frankfurt is closed (because of the volcano). I hope it will be OKAY in two weeks.

Dont worry Our Lady will get you there safely, God Bless I cant wait to go back soon. The journey from Split is about three and an half hours i prefer this journey than from Dubrovnic.

Will say a prayer for you and your group to get there safely

Patricia
By medj_pilgrim
You may find the links on my website useful. They are up to dat I think, and give details of independant travel. The website is www.gospa.org.uk - look under the pilgrimages link.

God bless, and please pray for me when you get there
Why, oh why, oh why?

Up until March this year it was Mirjana who was ha[…]

Almost two years ago Msgr Hoser gave these answers[…]

October 2, 2017 message

Think about what being brothers means in general.[…]

My mums Rosary.

No problem JD. I think there is a logical explanat[…]