Discuss various subjects, including Church topics and world events, through the lens of Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By marylover
Pandora

It's so sweet hearing from you again. You have done good to so many people thru this. God is looking down at you I'm sure :)

Judy
By Mt. Carmel
To let you all know I have safely received the recorded delivery package with its precious contents just a few minutes ago, and will soon be taking it down to Sheffield's main cemetery for prayers for the holy souls and 'those who die today' {according to stats about 290,000-300,000]. Taking some [specially blessed] Holywell water down with me as well.

ps. Julia, 'they' don't need secretarial departments, it is all done in their heads 'up there' - imagine your scores during exams if you could do likewise now!

Peace and Love.
By Gael
I look forward to seeing this little rosary again! It has certainly travelled since the last time I had it. :)
By Mt. Carmel
I have sent a PM to 'heavens ray', as 'she' appears to be next on the list - it will be like losing a limb seeing the rosary and the rest of the package go.

I will send by recorded delivery.

Peace and Love.
By Mt. Carmel
N.B. - IF I DON'T HAVE ANY FEED-BACK FROM 'HEAVENS RAY' REGARDING AN ADDRESS TO POST THE TRAVELLING ROSARY ON TO IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS, DO I THEN GO TO THE NEXT ONE AFTER HER ON THE LIST?

Peace and Love.
By Gael
I would still like to recieve it whatever time it comes to Ireland if thats OK? thanks! :D
By Pandora
Mt. Carmel wrote:N.B. - IF I DON'T HAVE ANY FEED-BACK FROM 'HEAVENS RAY' REGARDING AN ADDRESS TO POST THE TRAVELLING ROSARY ON TO IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS, DO I THEN GO TO THE NEXT ONE AFTER HER ON THE LIST?

Peace and Love.
Yes, that's fine. A couple of other people had lost interest before and we just sent the rosary on to the next person on the list.
By puddyhuston
I am next on the list and so look forward to receiving this beautiful Rosary
thanks Pandora
God Bless
Stella
By Mt. Carmel
puddyhuston wrote:I am next on the list and so look forward to receiving this beautiful Rosary
thanks Pandora
God Bless
Stella

Got your PM and address, will be posted off in the next couple of days, may it be the conduit of many graces for you.

God bless,

Peace and Love.
By smyerks
Hi -- can anyone update us as to where the rosary is?

I am two people away from Mt. Carmel, and am anxiously wondering when it will come to me (I can't wait!). :D

AMDG,
Suzanne
By Gael
I havent yet recieved it, it must be with heavensrays or puddyhuston I think? Looking forward to seeing it again! :D
By Mt. Carmel
I still have the Rosary et al - sorry for delay - my family have serious health issues that have been occupying my mind of late. Puddyhuston is next to receive it; I have kept her in the frame by PM. I will be posting everything off to her in a recorded delivery package either Thursday or Friday of this week.

Peace and Love.
By smyerks
Thanks, Mt. Carmel -- now I know where it is! No worries...

Prayers to all for a joyfullly anticipatory Advent!
AMDG,
Suzanne
By Mt. Carmel
smyerks wrote:Hi -- does anyone have an update? Thanks! AMDG, Suzanne
I have had all sorts of serious family issues that have had me in all sorts of mental and emotional spins - very sorry for the delay in posting - I WILL GET IT OFF TO THE NEXT PERSON ON THE LIST ON MONDAY! {God willing of course.]

Peace and Love.
By marylover
Just wondering when the rosary will be back in states?
By Gael
I think I will be the last in the UK or Ireland to recieve it & then it goes to you Marylover, I'm not sure who has it presently. I am due to go to Fatima in June but I dont know if it will conincide its "visit" with my trip! :)
By marylover
Awesome. It's been 2 years. I think that I had it. So excited about getting it.
By bushbaby
Are we going to keep this special rosary travelling the world? If so, I'd love to have it back here in Australia for another round of prayers.
Stjoe, that picture brought back many happy memories, although by the time the rosary reached me last year, there were many more inclusions in the packet.
By leo daly
Yes there were a lot more things. The package must be huge now ? Maybe soon it will become like this to send
By marylover
:lol: that is funny Leo.

I do love getting packages from UPS, especially big ones!
By smyerks
Oh Leo, I hope not... I am due to receive it very soon... I don't want to have to use the money I've saved up for a Medjugorje trip in the fall to cover the postage for sending it to the next person on the list... :lol: I really can't wait to receive it, though... it will be a privilege...

AMDG,
Suzanne
By smyerks
Hey Gael,

I just sent you a PM -- please let me know if you did not receive it, as my computer is acting all weird...

Thanks!
AMDG,
Suzanne