We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Bartes
Hi to everybody!i never joined any forum but as i live in a predominantely muslim country i thought its good to get some contacts with other christians.none of my friends or colleagues is christian and believe me sometimes i think i'm the only one on the planet.but its also a good feeling especially the rare moments when,on rare occasions you meet somebody with which you can share your beliefs and not to have to excuse yourself for being different.i wish everybody the best!
Last edited by Bartes on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By athenacp
Welcome!
By Liza
In 1997 bartes left jerusalem in a hurry because an old french hebrew woman saw his face on the wall in a church and told everybody in the hostel. :) :) :) never lost my faith in god!i lost my faith in people like you...
By Liza
Yes,i might just do that.and now,my dear friend can you tell us all what you are doing in a predominantly(ouch!) muslim country?
By Liza
Peace to everybody.my dear friend b and r(wikileaks?).i left you both a present under fb: lisa lawrence dfid.have fun.god bless you all.
By Liza
Well,the present is gone now and you'll never be enlightened.that goes for you wiki,as for bartes dont be too happy too soon,i might change my mind again.just like that.this is a forum about medjugorje,so why dont you guys post sth.nice from our last trip.f.e.how andrea got sick? :D :D :D
By Bartes
@liza.Yeah,that was funny.next time we go to m.we should bring more time with us.i mean its not a sightseeing trip,its spiritual.if we ever go there again.if missus calms down...
By Wikileaks
We hope so. :D i was "strolling"a little bit through this forum and except that some people who post here(including myself and bartes and you liza!)need counselling they all seem to be quite a nice bunch of guys.so thats why you chose this place b.?i mean we spent much more time in other places than medjugorje and on your last message you revealed only that "we come together were we've once been" or sth.like that(i threw it in the garbage).where is andrea,by the way?any idea?you liz?
By Bartes
Big reunion coming up!just heard from andrea that she'll come to eurpe for the new year.so we can meet either in zadar at geromes place(with a trip to medjugorje of course) or at liza if thats ok with her.i prefer j.place.let me know by e-mail.theres enough time to make up your mind.there are other people to contact...
By Liza
Hi there v madone,well there is bartes ,r(wiki),andrea(she is very shy) and me,liz and we met each other for the first time in medjugorje more than 10 years ago.after3 month we split up and i went with bartes to france,italy,israel... I think none uf us will admit it ,but we are on a spiritual journey,which is connected with medjugorje where we first met,although the really breathtaking events took place somewhere else and i still have to sort that out,and i think the rest uf us too,especially andrea for whom i pray everyday.
By V madone
Liza wrote:Hi there v madone,well there is bartes ,r(wiki),andrea(she is very shy) and me,liz and we met each other for the first time in medjugorje more than 10 years ago.after3 month we split up and i went with bartes to france,italy,israel... I think none uf us will admit it ,but we are on a spiritual journey,which is connected with medjugorje where we first met,although the really breathtaking events took place somewhere else and i still have to sort that out,and i think the rest uf us too,especially andrea for whom i pray everyday.
Hello Liza!Nice to know you. Wow, there is totally awesome. I have been thinking to go Medjugorje when I read through the articles, sharings and others. I just wish I could have enough fund to go there and meet some of you guys. :)
By Liza
V madone,i'm sure we will meet sooner than later :) .wiki came from across the ocean and he was meant to be with us and if he had to swim the whole way.it was meant to be,that simple.