Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By angelmacy
I'm just back from Medjugorje and while I was there got the opportunity to visit the "castle" of Patrick and Nancy Latta. Patrick talked with us briefly and gave us his conversion story. I was wondering if anyone has any further info on this couple. I was trying to tell my husband about the conversion story and am not sure of all the details. Anyone know if there is a book out about thier story?
By liz
Welcome back angelmacy, I don't know of any books but I just had to comment on these folks. I was there last month (1st trip) and his story was so awesome. I continued to watch these two the whole week and what you see and hear is what they are. Genuine and spiritual and just wonderful people. He said "mothers pray all the time for their children but when a father prays Watch out!!! I loved that.
By angelmacy
Thank you Liz, I too thought that Patrick's story was so awesome. Did you stay at the castle? We just got a short visit there but it was so beautiful and I would love to know more about it. The weekend prior to our visit, they had had 140 young people for a retreat stay there. These young people had family members killed in the war there. It was just so very interesting and they (Nancy and Patrick) seemed like such wonderful people.