Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By kate
I just received a message supposedly given to Ivan today.. Its on microsoft word so i cant copy it.. i just typed a little to show you.. I personally dont believe this is a true message from Our Lady...
heres just a little of what i read:

"the war in the middle east will become worse and spread throughout the world"
she also asked for prayer and to open the churches for people to say the rosary
its being emailed out to people. can someone tell me what this is?
also it had it in french
I thought Ivan was in the states right now? I dont think its a true message but you people would know better than me.
thanks for any help on this, God Bless, Kate
By beloved
This is a false message going around. Ivan's public arrangement coordinator, Ana Shawl has spoken with Ivan about it and he said absolutely not, that he did not get any kind of message. She has asked that anyone receiving this false message to tell the person who sent it that it is a false message. Thank you!
Last edited by beloved on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kate
Thank you Leo. i didnt know what to do about it . i just dont believe it
Ill email steve shawl and if he wants me to forward the email i can do that. The lady who sent it to me is innocent , i know her. someone must have sent it to her... TY GBU kate
By kate
Thank you for responding everyone. i emailed my friend back right away because i just didnt believe that message was true... sadly she said she sent it to a priest in Malta also but im sure it will be straightened out.
God Bless you kate
kate wrote:I just received a message supposedly given to Ivan today.. "the war in the middle east will become worse and spread throughout the world"
she also asked for prayer and to open the churches for people to say the rosary
its being emailed out to people. can someone tell me what this is?
, Kate

Ivan has said that this is a FALSE message and he never received any such message.
By tpangle
I got this email in my inbox from the woman who is organizing Ivan's visits to Pennsylvania:

"There is a rumor, which originated in Canada, that claims Ivan received an urgent message from Our Lady regarding a war in the Middle East. Ivan wants you to know that this rumor is false. Please do all you can to stop this rumor from circulating if you hear it."