Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By maryannlucy
“Dear children, when love is beginning to disappear on earth, when the way of salvation is not being found, I, the mother, am coming to help you to come to know true faith – living and profound – so as to help you to truly love. As a mother, I am longing for your mutual love, goodness, and purity. My desire is that you be just and that you love each other. My children, be joyful in your soul, be pure, be children. My Son used to say that he loves to be among pure hearts, because pure hearts are always young and joyful. My Son said to you to forgive and to love each other. I know that this is not always easy. Suffering makes you grow in spirit. For you to spiritually grow all the more, you must sincerely and truly forgive and love. Many of my children on earth do not know my Son, they do not love Him; but you who do love my Son, you who carry Him in your heart, pray, pray and in praying feel my Son beside you. May your soul breathe in His spirit. I am among you and am speaking about little and great things. I will not grow tired speaking to you about my Son – the true love. Therefore, my children, open your hearts to me. Permit me to lead you as a mother. Be apostles of the love of my Son and of me. As a mother I implore you not to forget those whom my Son has called to lead you. Carry them in your heart and pray for them. Thank you.”

++++++++
Happy and blessed new year to you!
By Maryh
Happy New Year MaryAnnLucy & thanks for posting! I really love this message.

It reminds me of a page i read recently from the Praying the Psalms with Padro Pio book.
St. Pio's Words
"Take care not to lose the presence of God by any action whatsoever. Never undertake any work or action without first raising your mind to God and directing to him, with a pure intention, the action you are about to perform. You should do likewise at the end of every action.
Examine yourself as to whether you have done everything with the right intention you had at the beginning, and if you find you have been at fault, then ask pardon of the Lord with humility while making a firm resolution to correct your faulty conduct."
maryannlucy wrote:but you who do love my Son, you who carry Him in your heart, pray, pray and in praying feel my Son beside you. May your soul breathe in His spirit.

A few times i experienced the presence of God when i encountered really holy people; it was like Jesus really was there in the room with us, and it's because they were praying!
By maryannlucy
That is very good advice, Maryh. I remember reading that in the beginning of the apparitions in Medjugorje, Our Lady told the visionaries to tell everyone to start the day with prayer and in that way the whole day goes better. She said that time spent in prayer is most important and will allow the other duties the day brings to work out easily because of prayer. I also wanted to mention that the new year is time to pick a saint for the year. Here is a website to facilitate that: http://saintsnamegenerator.com/