Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By beloved
Message, 25. July 2019

“Dear children! My call for you is prayer. May prayer be a joy for you and a wreath which binds you to God. Little children, trials will come and you will not be strong, and sin will reign but, if you are mine, you will win, because your refuge will be the Heart of my Son Jesus. Therefore, little children, return to prayer until prayer becomes life for you in the day and the night. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
Nice interpretation: the wreath that ties you to God.
Yes before you forget, the rosary
is sometimes a LOVE/hate
relationship. Remember that
rosary comes from roses and
roses have a stem. And the
stem of a rose looks like this.
Father Livio Fanzaga's reflection on the July 25, 2019 message. Father Livio is associated with Radio Maria.

Dear friends, the last message of the Queen of Peace is a heartfelt appeal to prayer: "My call to you is prayer." However, Madonna wants to immediately make clear what form of prayer she invites us to. It is the prayer that is the experience of God and that, therefore, it is a source of joy, wisdom, strength and courage. When prayer makes God present, then it becomes unceasing prayer, "day and night", becomes the breath of the soul, the beating heart of love.
The mother yearns to have us pray in this noble form of prayer, looking towards the future, she sees approaching a time of trials, persecution and temptation in the first place, by which Satan, increasingly loose from the chains, try to make us his, with 'unbelief, falsehood and sin.' If we are not tied to God through prayer, we can not resist and could fall as did the apostles in the hour of darkness in Gethsemane. They were afraid, they have gone astray in the night of unbelief, they fled, they left the Master to his fate. One of them denied Jesus, another betrayed him. Our Lady does not want to scare but, as Jesus did with his apostles, she forewarns us because we go out from the tired sleep of our souls. She wants us to be hers and her Son, Jesus'.
We can not minimize when Our Lady invites us to prepare ourselves for the future. In Medjugorje these are her last appearances on earth (in this way, to so many visionaries), they are those of the triumph of her Immaculate Heart, in a world where sin reigns and will try to overwhelm us all. We face the greatest battle ever fought by the Church. This is why Our Lady calls us to prayer day and night.
-Father Livio Fanzaga