Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By bluecross
Anyone else out there who has picked up on the irony behind the name of this forum: Medjugorje Live?

How about changing the name to Medjugorje Cemetery?

Of course, it still has its quota of visitors wanting to read the headstones (sorry, headlines), but as far as discussion goes, the site is as quiet as a graveyard.
By thebpman
Well at least it is peaceful.
I must say that I really enjoy visiting cemeteries.
By gtc
I wonder if it is because forums are not what they used to be as far as usage goes. I don't know.

I come here all the time. There was a time that I would come here and one other site to get Medjugorje news. Now I go to about a half dozen sites or more on a regular basis. They are not all Medjugorje focused, but they may good info on many topics including Medjugorje.

It would be nice to see more activity here. There are some really good people on this website and I have enjoyed reading the conversations in the past, and adding my own thoughts once in a while. Perhaps that will change again in time.
By maryannlucy
I wasn't able to login for some reason for more than a month, but happily this time it worked. As to Blue Cross's question, when it's my time, burial is my preferred way to go. Are you members able to get to in person Mass these days?