We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

How long have you been a Silent Seeker?

1 day
31%
1 week
11%
1 month
9%
Several Months or more
18%
A year or more
16%
Several years
15%
By MedjAdmin
We know that there are many people who browse the Medjugorje Forum but who never join our community. We used to call you lurkers, but we have now decided on a new name:

Silent Seekers

If you are a Silent Seeker, please at least register and introduce yourself here. We would all love to meet you!

Kind regards,

Sean
MedjAdmin
By Pippy
YES! YES!ALL YOU SILENT SEEKERS!! Please, please! come aboard and be one of the family!! :D And what better time than now, right before we consercate the forum again this May 13th!!

Love,

Pippy :D
By cherub
MedjAdmin wrote:We know that there are many people who browse the Medjugorje Forum but who never join our community. We used to call you lurkers, but we have now decided on a new name:

Silent Seekers

If you are a Silent Seeker, please at least register and introduce yourself here. We would all love to meet you!

Kind regards,

i love being a silent seeker if there is any one who wants to join this site i reccomend it

Sean
MedjAdmin
By light shine
I am light shine. I have been browsing this website for over a year. I find comfort in what I read here often! Someday I would love to be healthy enough and have the funding together in order to visit Medjugorie. For now, I will continue to pray from afar, and visit your website.

light shine
By darrell
Welcome to the forum!

Darrell :)
By starbright
Welcome, welcome to all new members! :D 8)
By Cathy B
I must say WELCOME to all the NEW silent seekers who have joined this most loving, caring wonderful forum :D Due to some very serious family
issues and health problems have not been able to "chime" in as much a
I use to.

One thing is for sure, when our forum family say's I'm praying for you and will keep you in prayers, they mean it!!!!!!. If it wasn't for all their
prayers and thoughts, I might not be writting this now.

So please, learn, grow and enjoy this wonderful forum :D :D :D

God love & Bless you all,
Cathy B
By DorieK
Hi! I am new to using these type of online forums. So, I hope I do this right! My name is Dorie. I am 39. Married. Mother of 16 yr. old daughter and 15 yr. old son. RN. Live in PA. I am not Catholic. Would like to convert, but my husband and family are not ready for that yet. Hi everyone! :mrgreen:
By marylover
welcome to the forum friend!!!

Judy(Marylover)
By 4HimthroughHer
Hello, I've been a silent seeker for a little over a month. I'm very happy to have found this forum. I live in Michigan and am a mother of five grown children who are away form the Faith at this time so I am seeking support in the way of prayer, etc.

Linda

Hail Mary Full of Grace...
By helper
I visit here once in a while :D

Welcome to all new members :wink:
By starbright
Welcome, 4him, nice to meet you! I hope the people on this forum will become friends to you.
By marylover
Hi 4him

Welcome and may you find blessings and Gods love in this forum.

Judy(Marylover)
By 4HimthroughHer
Thank you all for your welcome and prayerful thoughts.

Linda

and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb Jesus...
By gnipgnop
Hello! I mentioned on another thread that I found this forum from a recent link on Spiritdaily.com and I'm so glad I did! This looks like a wonderful place to 'hang out'!

I'm going to try to find the rules for posting and such and then you'll have to try and shut me up! ;)

Take care and thank you!
Michelle
By gnipgnop
John-boy wrote:Welcome to the forum Michelle! :D
Thank you! Is it bad that every time I read your 'name/ID' I think, 'Walton'?! ;) *Showing my age!*
By danica-christine
I joined 2 minutes after I saw this forum. :D

I've been looking for a Marian forum dedicated to Medjugorje.

This place is wonderful! :)

God bless everyone. x
By starbright
Welcome, Danica
By marylover
welcome to the forum, Danica.

judy
By danica-christine
Thank you so much. :oops:
By Petrina
Hi

My name is Petrina. I just learned of this forum a few minutes ago. I followed a link from an e-mail that was sent by a friend, who was forwarding Our Lady's monthly message.

My first pilgrimage to Medjugorje was sometime in the early winter months of 1998, if I remember correctly.

My second pilgrimage to Medjugorje was New Year's when the calendar changed from 2000 to 2001. We prayed in the new millenium at Eucharistic Adoration.

I am a middle aged adult woman with a husband, and 18 and 19 year old sons. I live in Illinois. I have been known to defend Medjugorje on just about any message board I've ever been on. I am so happy to find a supportive community here. Sometimes we just need to be among friends.

At the current time, I am attending school in pursuit of my bachelor's degree. So, I don't have as much time to spend on the forums as I used to, or even as much time as I'd like.

So, don't expect to hear from me too often.

God Bless you all!
By Dodz
Welcome to the forum Petrina, you are among friends and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :) :) (though I don't post too much)
By starbright
Welcome, Petrina!
By Shalom
Welcome to the forum Petrina, you truly are among friends. :D

God bless
Shalom.
By sfletch
Hello everyone. My name is Susan. I just recently discovered your website while I was researching St. Faustina. Wow, am I surprised and glad that you all are here. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you and growing with each as well. There is much for me to learn as I must admit for if I didn't I wouldn't be true to my faith in Christ.

Again, thank you for being here. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do. I found you on the page of diary entries. I just love the Lord's mysterious ways.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Susan :D :D :D :D :D