Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By aliveagain
It has been just about 4 years since my first conversion. It all started in my bed when i was about to die of a cocaine overdose. As usual I had been using drugs all day, it had become normal for me to be high and had been that way for three years. Needless to say I was very addicted and could not even manage a couple of hours without the drug. That evening as I lie in my bed dieing the Holy Spirit and or the Queen of Peace helped me pray to Jesus. I asked him to please save me cause I could not go on like this. I was in full convulsions at this point and suddenly it all stopped. I felt normal as if I wasn't high or dieing. Only two or three days had passed before my Dad asked me if I would like to go with him to Medjugorje. I said yes and couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. Later I decided it would be cool to go party in Europe. Much to my suprise partying was the last thing on my mind when I stepped onto that beautiful rich Medjugorje soil. I was in a perpetual state of conversion the changes to my person and soul redered me unrecognizable even to myself. Aside from the evil one coming at me in my sleep I felt like I was in a protected bubble the entire time I was in Medjugorje. Thank God for our Blessed Mother of Medjugorje and the people that live there who receive her with such love and fervour. When I arrived home the story went much like the story of the prodical son. The love and prayers I received from my family and friends were the greece for my wheels. Without reconciliation, prayers(The Holy Rosary), fasting and receiving the Holy Eucharist daily in Holy Mass I think this would have been a failed effort. Thank God for giving us the Holy Eucharist. My friend and I continue to make two pilgrimages back to Medjugorje every year bringing 10-25 people with us. What a joy to watch ourselves grow in Love.

Praise Jesus and Mary
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Welcome to the forum AliveAgain!!! Thank you for sharing your conversion experience. How wonderful that you lead others to Medjugorje as well!!!
By starbright
Welcome, Aliveagain! God does answer prayers.
By Gael
Aliveagain, welcome to the forum....you are a miracle amongst us, and an example of God's power and love.

Thanks be to God for your healing and conversion. :)
By aliveagain
Thanks for your blessings and making me feel at home here. It is so nice to be a part of this forum. I will be in Medjugorje June 2-12. Will I see any of you there?

God bless you all.
By Hopper
Wow! great story aliveagain. Praise God and His great mercy. Keep sharing with us.

Hopper :D