Medjugorje Forum

It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16
 Post subject: Re: Traveling Rosary
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 pm 

Hi Gail, can I ask to be included once more in getting the Rosary back in my hands?
I think I was the second person to have it when it all began.
Would I be the one to follow you Gail, to recieve it?
Shalom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 pm 

Shalom wrote:
Hi Gail, can I ask to be included once more in getting the Rosary back in my hands?
I think I was the second person to have it when it all began.
Would I be the one to follow you Gail, to recieve it?
Shalom

Of course Shalom, you are in UK arent you so perhaps Puddyhuston could send it you first & then you send it to me, that would make more sense I think. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 pm 

Thanks Gail, I will contact Puddyhuston and get that arranged. :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:06 pm 

Hi everyone
I received the Travelling Rosary today and at first was puzzled by what this package at my door was and thought it must be for a neighbour before I looked at the address then I was delighted when I opened it and saw all the lovely Holy cards and the special Rosary. I shall take to to Westminster Cathedral in London and maybe other places too. I shall pray for you all on it. Thanks Pandora.
God Bless
Stella

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:46 pm 

Just recieved the Traveling Rosary from Puddy the other day. Gosh, it's grown since I last had it :)

I've had a lovely quiet day here at home, reading all the cards and praying the Rosary for 'all' of us, wonderful.
I may take it back to our old Marian Shrine of Ladywell, near us sometime. It is the oldest Marian Shrine in England
I think, if not, it may well be the second :?

Gail, I will send it on to you soon. It will be with you in time to take to Fatima.

Thanks again Stella for sending it to me.
Shalom

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:07 pm 

Shalom wrote:
Gail, I will send it on to you soon. It will be with you in time to take to Fatima.

Thanks Shalom! I'm looking forward to seeing it again....I dont go until May 26th so enjoy in meantime! :D

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:25 pm 

This works out beautifully as I am next in line after Gael to receive the Rosary. The 15th anniversary of my husband's death is on July 3... I have the Pilgrim Virgin Statue for the first week of July, and my typical tradition during that time is to have the Rosary said every night at my house during Her stay. How wonderful it would be to have THIS travelling Rosary to use on that anniversary... I am looking forward to having the rosary visit... :) Have a great time on your trip, Gael!

AMDG,
Suzanne

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:15 pm 

Shalom,
Many thanks I recieved the rosary & HUGE parcel today! Cant believe how many prayers are in there, I will def be taking the rosary to Fatima & I hope I dont lose it en route! :D So interesting to read all the little prayers & information that is in the parcel. My parents have already booked their "turn" on it too, will keep you updated!
God Bless
Gael :)

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:29 pm 

So glad you recieved the Rosary package Gael. Yes, it's grown a bit since the first time round :)

We have a Rosary group here, and we meet once a month. At the beginning of this month we each prayed a decade on the Traveling Rosary.
A few more in our Charismatic Prayer group prayed with it too. All felt very priviledged to have it in thier hands.

I enjoyed reading all the cards and leaflets, amazing where it has been, and now it's on it's way to Fatima.
I think someone in Finland would like to receive it sometime. Maybe they will request it themselves.

Enjoy your pilgrimage in Fatima Gael.
God bless Shalom.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 pm 

My time with the little rosary is at an end, tomorrow it will continue its journey across the Atlantic. With me it has travelled far, this time all the way to Fatima, Portugal! When I last had the rosary I took it to Knock, so now it has been blessed at two apparition sites both sites visited by Pope John Paul II. I was given the grace of saying the rosary with it in the Chapel of the Apparition in Fatima, and had it at mass with me in the Basilica, and also the tombs of Lucia, Jacinta & Francisco. I also took it with me to the place where the Angel of Peace appeared to the children. My parents have also borrowed it this last week, and have said their rosary each night on it in turn. I look forward already to its return, where shall we go next time?! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:17 am 

Sounds wonderful Gael!! Have any pictures?

Judy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:29 pm 

I received the rosary yesterday! Thanks, Gael! I'm sure the package started out much smaller than it is now, but I so thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the cards and pamphlets and other items that had been packed in there. I will be adding my own to the bunch before I mail it off to the next person on the list. It is such a privilege to have the rosary, knowing where it has been -- all around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels good in my hands... :)

Praying for all on the forum,
AMDG,
Suzanne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 pm 

marylover is next on the list to receive the rosary. I thought I sent a PM to her yesterday, but it seems it is still sitting in my outbox, even though the message says it was sent... and here I thought I had this forum figured out. Can anyone tell me how to get the message out of my outbox and sent to marylover? I need to get her postal address so I can send the rosary on... Thanks! AMDG, Suzanne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 pm 

smyerks wrote:
marylover is next on the list to receive the rosary. I thought I sent a PM to her yesterday, but it seems it is still sitting in my outbox, even though the message says it was sent... and here I thought I had this forum figured out. Can anyone tell me how to get the message out of my outbox and sent to marylover? I need to get her postal address so I can send the rosary on... Thanks! AMDG, Suzanne

Suzanne I have pm'd you, Marylover should be in touch soon :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:38 pm 

Thanks Suzanne. I just pm'ed you. Looking forward to receiving this special package again.

Judy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:14 pm 

Any update on where the Rosary is now? Just curious...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:34 pm 

Still wondering if there is an update... :)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:18 pm 

Count us in for Belgium:for my and our priest candidate "PRAYER" we are in the same village.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:57 pm 

I have the traveling rosary- it's so inspirational. Sorry I didn't see the March post, was away.

Whoever would like to receive it next please let me know. Is there anyone in the U.S. that would still like to receive it?

Pm me. 8)

Judy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 pm 

Location: My feet are in the US, but my heart is in Medjugorje
Just wondering where the traveling rosary is now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:37 pm 

Where is the travelling rosary now, just wondered is it back with its original keeper or still travelling? :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16