"Prodigy of Love of Our Mother of Mercy, the Most Holy Virgin Mary”.
PRAYER OF THE LIFE OFFER:
"My Beloved Jesus:
In front of the Most Blessed Trinity, in front of Our Mother of Heaven, and of all the heavenly Court, I offer, according to the intentions of your Eucharistic Heart and those of the Immaculate Heart of Most Holy Mary, all my life, all my holy Masses, Communions, good deeds, sacrifices and sufferings, uniting them to the merits of your Most Holy Blood and death in the cross:
- To adore the Most Holy Glorious Trinity.
- To offer atonement for our offenses.
- For the unity of our Holy Mother Church.
- For our priests.
- For good priestly vocations.
- And for all the souls until the end of the world.
Receive, my Jesus, my offer of life and grant me the grace to persevere faithfully until the end of my life.
EXTRAORDINARY PROMISES OF THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN TO THOSE THAT MAKE THIS OFFER OF LIFE
1ª. Nobody amongst the members of its family will be condemned even when the external appearances would make it appear so, because before its soul leaves the body, it will receive, in the depths of its soul, the grace of the perfect repentance.
2ª. On the day of their offer the members of their family that were in Purgatory, will leave there.
3ª. At the hour of death I will be at their side and I will take their souls, without passing through Purgatory, to the Presence of the Most Holy Glorious Trinity where, in the house made by the Lord, they will be eternally happy with Me.
4ª. Their names will be inscribed in the Heart of Jesus, burning with Love and in the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.
5ª. By his offer of life, together with the merits of Jesus, they will save many souls from condemnation. The merit of their sacrifices will benefit the souls until the end of the world.
The most beloved children of the Virgin (1986)
The Most Holy Virgin said:
- Make it known, my children, the great graces that the life offer brings: to those who suffer a lot in body and soul, to the incurables patients, to those who are crippled and unable to move, to those that are bedridden. Tell them that their suffering is not in vain. They have a treasure trove for all mankind, and themselves, because in their heart and soul, they have peace, strength, and relief, that by their patient acceptance of its sufferings, great joy and happiness await for them in heaven.
The chosen soul
This request from our Most Holy Mother, by the grace of the Lord, am already practicing it for a long time, and I have experienced how much relief it has brought to patients, when they have been able to understand the great benefits that they receive by the acceptance and the donation of themselves.
I visited in the hospitals the serious patients, especially those who not even their relatives were going to see and who had lost contact with their relatives. The greatest suffering was found amongst the patients who suffered of cancer or were bedridden. Most of them were aware that they were terminal, and for that reason, life no longer had sense for them. They thought that they could not be useful to anybody anymore.
But when they managed to understand:
- that they are the most loved children of the Most Holy Virgin,
- that in them the Lord Jesus is looking for companions,
- that Jesus calls them to so they their sufferings with the sufferings of his sacrifice in the Cross continuing his .redemption,
- that they are the true treasures of the Church,
- that with their sufferings they can save souls,
- that they can reach saintly priestly vocations, that can contribute to world peace, that by means of their sufferings they can repair their own and other people's sins,
- that at the time of death they would arrive - without going through purgatory - to the kingdom of heaven: then, when taking conscience from this, the grace worked admirably in them. They cried of joy when seeing how much God and the Most Holy Virgin loves them. They had thought that God was upset with them and took its suffering like punishment. There were some who did not think that God exists and thought about taking their own life. When they realized what great grace hides in making the offer of life and that the creature cannot give more to its Creator, they have experienced a great change. They became patient and their general prognosis improved. The nurse could not help but notice the change in demeanor of the patients, its new and beautiful behavior. They have become hidden saints from the Lord and have maintained the offer faithfully until the end. Some recovered the health, others died peacefully.
We prayer every night along with our kind and sweet heavenly Mother so that she increases the number of those that have the grace to offer their lives for love, which will give relief, peace, and strengthen them to support their suffering on Earth, and the eternal well-being in heaven. Our heavenly Mother also prays for those to who have reached the moment of grace to offer their life, so that they persevere faithfully in it, with faith, until death.
Prayer recommended by the Most Holy Virgin to the patients
My Jesus, I know that You love to me. That who You love is sick. If at all possible, pass of me this chalice of suffering. But I also add what You said in the orchard of Gethsemane: "Do not let My will be done, but Yours".
Strengthen and console me, my Jesus. Our Mother, Most Holy Virgin, You who cure the sick, pray for me before your Holy Son. Amen.
Call on the angels! Especially this day. Call them with kindness! Send them before you in every situation and watch your circumstances improve and problems resolve in ways you could not have imagined.