Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

© Children of Medjugorje 2007
Permission is given to spread the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed and 2)
"Children of Medjugorje" is cited along with our website: www.childrenofmedjugorje.com.
President: Arnold Ochs
Vice President: Sister Emmanuel

4. OUR LADY'S RESPONSE TO LEGALIZED ABORTION IN MEXICO
We know that on April 24th, very sadly the Municipal Council of Mexico legalized abortion. Mexico was one of the few remaining countries where abortion was still illegal up to now. Something extraordinary then happened:

In the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico, the “Tilma” of Juan Diego is on display for all to see. It serves as a reminder of how the Blessed Mother miraculously converted thousands of Aztec Indians in the 16th Century through her image imprinted on the Tilma. Today, through the same Tilma, it seems that the Blessed Mother wants to speak to us again, quietly expressing her reaction to abortion.

The same day abortion was legalized in Mexico, after a mass offered for unborn children, a very intense light appeared suddenly on the Tilma. At the level of the womb, the light appeared like a shiny halo, in the shape of an embryo. Experts have testified that it is not a reflection or something added, rather it comes from the Tilma and is in the exact location of a woman’s womb. Witnesses were able to take photographs and even to film the phenomenon that went on for a full hour.

Father Luis Matos (from the Beatitudes Community) tells us:

“The engineer Luis Girault who studied one of the pictures that was taken of the light, has confirmed the authenticity of the proof and was able to specify that the proof had not been modified, nor altered with the superposition of another picture for example. He has discovered that the image is not the result of a reflection, but literally comes from the inside of the image of Our Lady. The resulting light is very white, pure and intense, different from the glow coming from the flash of a camera. This light is surrounded by a halo and seems to be floating inside the abdomen of Our Lady. This halo has the shape and proportion of an embryo. If one is to examine this picture even more closely by turning it on a sagittal plane, it is then possible to distinguish inside the halo certain shadowy areas with the characteristics of a human embryo inside the maternal womb.”

It is beautiful to see the delicate manner Our Mother from Heaven uses to express herself: in front of this new law that hurts thousands of her children and that would certainly not be a source of blessings for Mexico, she remains silent in her suffering, she does not partake in vain debates. No, she helps us re-center our eyes on the One she carries, the Light of the world, the Savior, the One who came in the world small, vulnerable defenseless, like all children before being born. By showing us the Child-Jesus alive like a unborn child inside her, she gives us an answer without words that reflects the Gospel: “What you do to the least of these little ones of mine, you do to me”. (Matthew 25:40)

Dearest Gospa, Please attract the Holy Spirit in our hearts, and give our world a taste for life!
PS 1 - Children of Medjugorje is getting renewed in the States! Here is the contact for the new office of Children of Medjugorje. Please cancel the previous contact.
New phone number: 877-647-6335 or 877-Mir-Medj
New E-mail address: pray@childrenofmedjugorje.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
New mailing address: P.O. Box 18430, Denver, CO 80218-0430, USA
PS2: See one of many pictures at: http://www.mariereine.com/image.php3?id=682
Our Lady’s image on the tilma in the Basilica of Guadalupe has been analyzed again in recent years. With technological advances today, we now know that the image is one of a woman ready to give birth. She is singing and dancing and the tilma itself remains the temperature of a pregnant
Source----May 2007 - http://childrenofmedjugorje.com/content ... view&id=86
Doors to Medjugorge see site below:
http://childrenofmedjugorje.com/content ... &Itemid=68
PS: In order to receive this monthly report from Sr. Emmanuel in English, please sign up at: pray@childrenofmedjugorje.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
In French: wmmedjugorje@childrenofmedjugorje.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
In Spanish: gisele_riverti@mensajerosdelareinadelapaz.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
In Italian: info@vocepiu.itThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
In Croatian: rsilic@yahoo.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
In German: pray@childrenofmedjugorje.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
Source----May 2007 - http://childrenofmedjugorje.com/content ... view&id=86

Peace and Love
SandyImage
(Maryschild)

O good and tender Mother! Thou shalt ever be our Love and our Hope!
...Jesus I Trust In You!

By gabrielListens
Thank you so much for this post Sandy. It brings me to tears when I think of how sad Our Blessed Mother must be.
By aoise
Thanks for this Sandy. I saw a photo of that light and it was quite remarkable. Yesterday, I was reading in the Daily Mail, a UK national paper, about a gynaecologist giving her views on the abortion limit debate. She told how she was once in the position of trying to save a 22 week baby while a colleague in another part of the hospital was aborting 24 week old twins. They survived the initial onslaught and so to ensure thier demise, she literally banged their heads together. If I was mortified reading that, can you imagine the deep deep distress that event would have caused God ? Lord have Mercy.

Judy :cry:
By Marlyn
Thank you Sandy for sharing this with our forum i was aware of this miracle as I joined a french catholic forum and they posted a photo of it I got the chills it made me want to fight abortion more then ever. God bless Marlyn :(
By Covenant
Link to photos please!
By beachgal
I've got a question. I know how hurt God is when a little life is terminated, but I also think he must be very angry as well. Does anybody else believe this?
:cry:
By Covenant
God got angry in the Old and New Testaments: remember Jesus overturning the tables in the temple?

Abortion, I'm sure, makes God sick to the stomach.

I know it does that for me.

I was reading the US book of statistics and I turned to abortion figures. It wasn't pleasant reading: abortion rates among "Catholics" is just as high as the rest of the population, and following Roe V Wade, abortion rates in the US DOUBLED.

Despite Reagan's "conservative" leadership, abortion rates remained high during the 1980s, and while they fell slightly under Clinton, there is still a GENOCIDE going on.

What sickened me the most is that less than 2% of people getting abortion were for "rape, incest or medical reasons". 98% was simply murder to get rid of an inconvienant pregnancy.

Portugal's and Mexico's decision to legalize abortion is an abomination in the sight of God, and there will be consequences. That's what the Secrets are all about: God is going to re-assert his rights, and the world will once again remember the commandment, THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
I had this photo in one of my folders for some time, and I am posting it here for all to see : I may have posted this picture before.
Our Lady Of Guadalupe's feast is December 12.
I will be posting for Her feast day...

_______________Holy Mary, Mother of God, We Love You!
_____________________Image

4. OUR LADY'S RESPONSE TO LEGALIZED ABORTION IN MEXICO
We know that on April 24th, very sadly the Municipal Council of Mexico legalized abortion. Mexico was one of the few remaining countries where abortion was still illegal up to now. Something extraordinary then happened:

In the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico, the “Tilma” of Juan Diego is on display for all to see. It serves as a reminder of how the Blessed Mother miraculously converted thousands of Aztec Indians in the 16th Century through her image imprinted on the Tilma. Today, through the same Tilma, it seems that the Blessed Mother wants to speak to us again, quietly expressing her reaction to abortion.

The same day abortion was legalized in Mexico, after a mass offered for unborn children, a very intense light appeared suddenly on the Tilma. At the level of the womb, the light appeared like a shiny halo, in the shape of an embryo. Experts have testified that it is not a reflection or something added, rather it comes from the Tilma and is in the exact location of a woman’s womb. Witnesses were able to take photographs and even to film the phenomenon that went on for a full hour.

O good and tender Mother! Thou shalt ever be our Love and our Hope.

Sandy
(Maryschild)

Jesus, I Trust In You!.
By LittleRed
Amazing :D ....

Thank you Sandy for posting the article and now an actual photo :D ...Truly amazing...

Bless, Sharon
By Covenant
Who is the source for this story? To me the 'light' on the image looks like the effect you get when you photograph glass, and the flash reflects back. And the tilma is protected by glass.
By Medjugorje Vin
It is not a reflection of light as it would appear star- like if it was.The Mother of God is talking to us and the Mexican's have already started to see what happens when you pull away from God......the floods were no coincidence.

Praised be Jesus and Mary ALWAYS

Medjugorje Vin
By mamamary
I was reading the US book of statistics and I turned to abortion figures. It wasn't pleasant reading: abortion rates among "Catholics" is just as high as the rest of the population, and following Roe V Wade, abortion rates in the US DOUBLED.

Despite Reagan's "conservative" leadership, abortion rates remained high during the 1980s, and while they fell slightly under Clinton, there is still a GENOCIDE going on.

What sickened me the most is that less than 2% of people getting abortion were for "rape, incest or medical reasons". 98% was simply murder to get rid of an inconvienant pregnancy.

Covenent,

The statistic you quote on abortion is very revealing. There have been a few times that I’ve found myself reading thru some dry statistics when suddenly a lightbulb goes on….

I recall a similar statistic on abortion, this one comparing abortion rates during times when funding to the programs for the poor was high, and others when funding was low. As you might imagine, during the times when funding was high, abortion rates would decline. As funding was cut, the abortion rate rises.

Trying to imagine this statistic on a human scale as a poor unwed mother, lost in the desperation of poverty with nowhere to turn when facing such a tragic decision, makes me stop and think about a few of the very basics of our faith. To love, and to take care of the poor.

This is probably one of our greatest sins as a wealthy nation-- that we have failed in taking care of our poorest. They are often left without hope to make desperate choices, notably abortion. We fail to take care of them, therefore, we fail to love.

The abortion issue certainly needs to be confronted head on, however, it needs to be addressed in many indirect ways as well. Just as firefighters will attack a blaze from many angles, so too does this great ‘fire of abortion’ need to be attacked on several levels.

The battle for life may go on for years as it mazes thru our court system. However, when we actively support new legislation which allow our poorest citizens basic human dignity, basic health, basic comforts we do a miraculous thing—we restore hope. With that hope, there's love.

When we strive for legislation that restores the human dignity on every level, the ‘fire of abortion’ will not stand the deluge of hope!